Indian Ocean Lodge has a large sparkling swimming pool where you can relax when you’re not on swimming or sun bathing on the beach. There is also a paddle pool for children, located next to the main pool. Enjot a refreshing drink from the bar as you soak up the sun beside the pool or relax in the lounge area.
- Swimming Pool
- Babysitting service available
- Computer facilities
- Laundry service
- Secure Parking
Standard Room AMENITIES
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- Safe in room
- Tea & coffee-making facilities
- Private balcony
- En-suite bathroom
- Day tours
- Guided walks
- Boat excursions
- dates rates from board basis
- 06 May 2017 - 07 Jul 2017 $165 £130 R2100 €150 Half Board
- 08 Jul 2017 - 29 Sep 2017 $195 £155 R2495 €175 Half Board
- 30 Sep 2017 - 31 Oct 2017 $210 £165 R2665 €190 Half Board
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
- Rates may be different for different room types
- The most competitive rates for accommodation are available in our tailored packages
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.
The hotel was good. Room was fine, bed comfortable, double shower nice, view outstanding. The food exceeded our expectations each evening.