Indian Ocean Lodge has a large sparkling swimming pool where you can relax when you’re not on swimming or sun bathing on the beach. There is also a paddle pool for children, located next to the main pool. Enjot a refreshing drink from the bar as you soak up the sun beside the pool or relax in the lounge area.
- Swimming Pool
- Babysitting service available
- Internet facilities
- Laundry service
- Secure Parking
Standard Room AMENITIES
- Ceiling fan
- En-suite bath and shower
- Mini Bar
- Tea & coffee-making facilities
- Twin bed available
- Day tours
- Guided walks
- Boat excursions
- Canoe trails
- dates rates from board basis
- 15 Feb 2014 - 16 May 2014 $225 £140 R2280 €170 Half Board
- 17 May 2014 - 18 Jul 2014 $195 £120 R1955 €145 Half Board
- 19 Jul 2014 - 29 Aug 2014 $225 £140 R2280 €170 Half Board
- 30 Aug 2014 - 26 Sep 2014 $210 £130 R2115 €155 Half Board
- 27 Sep 2014 - 31 Oct 2014 $235 £150 R2380 €175 Half Board
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
- Rates may be different for different room types
- The most competitive rates for accommodation are available in our tailored packages
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most curent rates available.
The hotel was good. Room was fine, bed comfortable, double shower nice, view outstanding. The food exceeded our expectations each evening.