Why Go to Africa
If you're looking for your next travel destination but aren't quite sure where to go yet, consider a trip to Africa. A vast and highly diverse continent full of fascinating cultures, dramatic scenery and extraordinary animals, Africa offers some of the most amazing travel experiences in the world.
Many people who think about travelling to Africa think about a safari - but how easy is it to organise? Where do you go and when? What about accommodation? Relax: our Africa Safari Guide provides you with all the answers.
Let's start with where to go. Africa's wide range of destinations means a multitude of different holiday experiences in both East Africa and Southern Africa. Some of the most popular include Big 5 Safaris in the Kruger National Park; wildebeest migration safaris in the Masai Mara and Serengeti; gorilla trekking in the forests of Uganda and Rwanda; beach holidays and cosmopolitan 'world-in-one-city' experiences in Cape Town.
Have a closer look at our Africa Travel Destinations for more inspiration on where to go.
The same could be said for the types of holidays and safaris on offer in Africa. Whether you're looking for a combination tour packed with highlights or a specialised safari in a single location, we can tailor-make any kind of tour - after all, that's what we specialise in.
Quick links to Travel Advice & Tips:
- Thinking of planning a safari to Africa? Read our Top Tips on Booking Your African Safari.
- Want to know what a typical safari cost? Use our easy Safari Pricing Guide to find out.
- Read about the difference between an East African Safari and a safari in Southern Africa.
- Our First-timer's Safari Guides to South Africa, Kenya & Tanzania
Why Travel with Us?
- Independent expert advice
- Full service, flights included
- Real value at a fair price
- On safari support 24/7
- Financial protection
- Top tips & travel guides