Careers at Go2Africa
Go2Africans are people who make a difference; they are the cream of their professions, passionate about what they do and have a keen desire to learn, grow and be challenged.
It is of crucial importance that our employees are perfectly suited, not only to their roles but also to the intrinsic atmosphere of Go2Africa including embodying our company values. Our recruitment process is therefore consequential and only the best are selected.
AFRICA SAFARI EXPERT
Purpose of Role: to customise and tailor-make African safaris and holidays for sale to new, referred and repeat international enquiries.
Key Performance Areas - you will need to:
- Provide expert advice and consultation
- Tailor-make African safaris and holidays accurately, providing great customer service excellence
- Build relationships (customer and prospect relationship management), network and social media market in order to create your own repeat business and client base
- Achieve sales targets through effective sales management
- Maximise all sales opportunities and exceed customer expectations every time
- Have excellent product knowledge to ensure customer confidence and to meet the requirements of the role
- Achieve team contract (SLA/Targets)
Experience - you will need to have:
- A proven track record or success (5+ years) as an African safari travel consultant
- Extensive travel experience throughout South, Southern and/or East Africa
- Social media marketing experience
- Telesales success
- Email sales success
*Note that preference will be given to applicants with international travel experience.
How to Apply
Submit your covering letter with the position you are applying for clearly in the subject line together with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, after which an Online Recruitment Assessment will be done.
Following the successful completion of this, the candidate will participate in an in-house competency assessment and have a face-to-face interview. Depending on which role and department applied for, the applicant will also need to experience a day in the life of an employee. Final interviews will then follow.
If you are a passionate, committed and hard-working individual who is driven and willing to learn and grow, Go2Africa might just be the place for you!
For additional career opportunities, please contact: email@example.com
Follow Go2Africa on LinkedIn to keep up to date with company news and career openings.
Working at Go2Africa
We're passionate about our people: from recruitment to development, to reward and recognition, we believe in giving the best and getting the best.
meet our expertsMeet them all
Call us toll free
- 1800 619 441
- 0800 404 9451
- 1866 438 8677
- 1888 360 2392
For all other countries:
+27 (0) 21 481 4900