Private Guided Safaris in Africa
When you choose a private guided safari, you get all the advantages of tailor made travel – flexible schedules and special interest focus – wrapped up in the compentent and inspiring care of one Africa’s most respected guides.
Your private guide accompanies you from the beginning to the end of your safari vacation, sharing a passionate and deep understanding of bush lore and shaping your game viewing activities around your specific interests as far as possible.
A private safari is the ideal choice for small groups and families, and the first choice for travellers who are keen photographers. Your expert guide will work hard to put you in the right place, ready in the right moment to capture that once-in-a-lifetime image. To do this, your private guide draws on years of guiding experience, practical knowledge of fauna, flora and animal behaviour, and superb tracking skills.
A private guided safari in Africa means authentic adventure and the very best game viewing experiences, and can feature private accommodation, vehicles and even transfers, all tailored around your preferences, which means a flexible schedule and the freedom to linger over attractions that interest you the most.
Quick links to travel advice
- Africa’s Best Private Travel Experiences: tailormade journeys featuring private guides and vehicles, serviced villas and exclusive settings.
- Our Travel Guide to Private and Exclusive Safaris
- Know Your Tour Type: the difference between tailored and scheduled tours isn’t obvious; know which tour style that is right for you.
- About Africa’s Safari Guides and Trackers: your guide is the single most important factor influencing the success of your safari.
Why Travel with Us?
- Independent expert advice
- Full service, flights included
- Real value at a fair price
- On safari support 24/7
- Financial protection
- Top tips & travel guides