Africa Honeymoon Destinations
White-sand beaches, teeming savannahs and dramatic mountain ranges - Africa honeymoon destinations are as diverse as the continent itself and can be experienced as stand-alone destinations or in exciting combination with each other.
Browse through our suggested honeymoon destinations below; we've based our recommendations on tried-and-tested itineraries in countries we know have all the necessary ingredients for a flawless romantic experience but if it's another African destination you have in mind, simply contact one of our Africa Safari Experts for assistance in creating a tailor-made honeymoon.
South Africa: Cape Town, Winelands & Kruger
- The overwhelming natural beauty of Cape Town and the Cape Winelands makes this part of South Africa the natural choice for a honeymoon. Accommodation is as elegant and luxurious as you want it to be, and the fine food and wine of the Cape will make your honeymoon an indulgent one but be sure to add on a Big 5 safari in the Kruger National Park to make this a fully-rounded safari-and-beach experience on your South Africa honeymoon.
Botswana: Okavango Delta & Moremi
- It may be one of Africa's wildest places but Botswana's Okavango Delta was made for romance. Superb honeymoon accommodation in breath-taking locations provide exclusive and intimate bases from which to explore this unique destination: head out on game drives, boat cruises and languid canoe safaris, all set against a serene backdrop of undiluted beauty.
Indian Ocean: Mozambique Islands, Mauritius, Seychelles & Zanzibar
- When it comes to ticking all the right boxes for a superlative on-the-beach honeymoon, Africa's Indian Ocean destinations don't disappoint. Whether it's the versatile and smooth-running nature of Mauritius, spicy culture-laden Zanzibar or the 'desert island' feel of the Seychelles and Mozambique's Bazaruto and Quirimbas Archipelagos, an African beach honeymoon delivers all the comfort, romance and indulgence you could ever want. Even better, add on a big game safari for the complete African experience.
Tanzania & Kenya: Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater & Masai Mara
- Home to some of the most iconic safari destinations in Africa, Tanzania's and Kenya's classic wildlife reserves offer exclusive settings for honeymoons. Fly from one great destination to another with our tailored honeymoon itineraries to save time and maximise your comfort. Add on a beach holiday in either country (both boast sensational Indian Ocean destinations) for the ultimate safari and beach honeymoon.
Why Travel with Us?
- Independent expert advice
- Full service, flights included
- Real value at a fair price
- On safari support 24/7
- Financial protection
- Top tips & travel guides