This seven-day adventure takes in two of South Africa's best family-friendly destinations to deliver a superior and activity-packed holiday that will have something for every member of the family.
Start off in extravagant style at the Palace of the Lost City in the Sun City Resort. The Palace is one of the country's most lavish hotels and sits at the heart of an extraordinary collection of entertainment, sporting and dining venues.
The second part of this journey takes you to Madikwe Private Game Reserve on the edge of the Kalahari. It's only a short drive from Sun City but you'll be deep in Big 5 country and enjoying three days of malaria-free game viewing from the comfort of a child-friendly safari lodge.
Day to Day Itinerary
Welcome to the Palace
Enjoy family fun at Sun City
Arrive to the Madikwe Game Reserve
Game drive in Madikwe
Transfer back to Johannesburg
- 3 nights at The Palace of the Lost City on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at Madikwe Safari Lodge on a fully inclusive basis
- All road transfers
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 01 May 2017 - 30 Jun 2017 $7235 £5665 R92700 €6465
- 01 Jul 2017 - 31 Aug 2017 $7235 £5665 R92700 €6465
- 01 Sep 2017 - 31 Oct 2017 $7730 £6055 R99040 €6905
- 01 Nov 2017 - 31 Dec 2017 $7730 £6055 R99040 €6905
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.