This seven-day adventure takes in two of South Africa's best family-friendly destinations to deliver a superior and activity-packed holiday that will have something for every member of the family.
Start off in extravagant style at the Palace of the Lost City in the Sun City Resort. The Palace is one of the country's most lavish hotels and sits at the heart of an extraordinary collection of entertainment, sporting and dining venues.
The second part of this journey takes you to Madikwe Private Game Reserve on the edge of the Kalahari. It's only a short drive from Sun City but you'll be deep in Big 5 country and enjoying three days of malaria-free game viewing from the comfort of a child-friendly safari lodge.
Day to Day Itinerary
Welcome to the Palace
Enjoy family fun at Sun City
Arrive to the Madikwe Game Reserve
Game drive in Madikwe
Transfer back to Johannesburg
- 3 nights at The Palace of the Lost City on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at Madikwe Safari Lodge on a fully inclusive basis
- All road transfers
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 08 May 2013 - 24 Jun 2013 $2585 £1700 R23840 €1990
- 25 Jun 2013 - 11 Aug 2013 $2585 £1700 R23840 €1990
- 12 Aug 2013 - 28 Sep 2013 $2585 £1700 R23840 €1990
- 29 Sep 2013 - 15 Nov 2013 $2960 £1945 R27300 €2280
- 16 Nov 2013 - 31 Dec 2013 $2960 £1945 R27300 €2280
All rates are quoted per person sharing unless otherwise stipulated
Pricing is meant as a guide only.
Go2Africa contracts rates that are significantly below accommodation general public rack rates. Due to contract confidentiality we are often not able to publish our best rate.
Contact us – via Request a Quote – for an accurate, market best rate.
All prices are subject to availability, change or increase without notice and seasonality.
Single supplements are often applicable. Options and rates vary from supplier to supplier.