Spend nine days getting the best of both worlds on this Sabi Sands and Bazaruto Archipelago bush and beach holiday.
Begin with unbridled exclusivity at the Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve in South Africa. It is one of Africa's best destinations for the Big 5 and you will enjoy guided nature walks and exciting night drives from your base at Lion Sands River Lodge.
Then it is off to the white-sand beaches of the Bazaruto Archipelago, lying just off the Mozambican mainland, for five days of incredible scuba diving, beach walks, lazy relaxation and spa treatments at Azura Benguerra, a beautiful eco-boutique retreat.
Day to Day Itinerary
See the Big 5
Explore the Indian Ocean
- 3 Nights at Lion Sands River Lodge on fully inclusive basis
- 5 Nights at Azura Benguerra on fully inclusive basis
- Flight from Johannesburg to Skukuza
- Flight from Nelspruit to Vilanculos
- Flight from Vilanculos to Johannesburg
- Return helicopter transfer from Vilanculos to Azura Benguerra
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 01 May 2017 - 30 Jun 2017 $6610 £5175 R84700 €5905
- 01 Jul 2017 - 31 Aug 2017 $6610 £5175 R84700 €5905
- 01 Sep 2017 - 31 Oct 2017 $6610 £5175 R84700 €5905
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.