Spend 10-days geting the best of both worlds on this Sabi Sand and Bazaruto Archipelago bush and beach holiday.
Begin with unbridled exclusivity at the Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve in South Africa. It's one of Africa's best destinations for the Big 5 and you'll also enjoy guided nature walks and exciting night drives from your base at Lion Sands River Lodge.
Then it's off to the white-sand beaches of the Bazaruto Archipelago, lying just off the Mozambican mainland, for five days of incredible scuba diving, beach walks, lazy relaxation and spa treatments at Azura, a stunning eco-boutique retreat.
Day to Day Itinerary
See the Big 5 in Kruger
Spend a night in Johannesburg
Explore the Indian Ocean from Azura
Bid farewell to the Bazaruto Archipelago
- 3 nights at Lion Sands River Lodge on a fully inclusive basis
- 5 nights at Azura on a fully inclusive basis
- 1 night at The Residence Johannesburg on a bed and breakfast basis
- Return flight from Nelspruit to Sabi Sands
- Flight from Nelspruit to Johannesburg
- Return road transfer to The Residence Johannesburg
- Return flight from Johannesburg to Vilanculos
- Return helicopter transfer to Azura
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 07 Oct 2013 - 24 Oct 2013 $5200 £3255 R51590 €3835
- 25 Oct 2013 - 11 Nov 2013 $5200 £3255 R51590 €3835
- 12 Nov 2013 - 29 Nov 2013 $5240 £3280 R51985 €3865
- 30 Nov 2013 - 17 Dec 2013 $5050 £3165 R50100 €3725
All rates are quoted per person sharing unless otherwise stipulated
Pricing is meant as a guide only.
Go2Africa contracts rates that are significantly below accommodation general public rack rates. Due to contract confidentiality we are often not able to publish our best rate.
Contact us – via Request a Quote – for an accurate, market best rate.
All prices are subject to availability, change or increase without notice and seasonality.
Single supplements are often applicable. Options and rates vary from supplier to supplier.