Marvel at the scenic Panorama Route, search for big game at a private Kruger reserve and finish off Indian Ocean-style on Benguerra Island in Mozambique on this fantastic 11-day safari and beach vacation.
Start your journey travelling along the Panorama Route for incredible views at the Blyde River Canyon and God's Window before heading to the legendary Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve. Explore this game-rich reserve on morning, afternoon and evening game drives in search of the region's most famous resident, the leopard, as well as the other members of the Big 5 and other classic animals.
End off your holiday relaxing on strikingly beautiful Benguerra Island in the Bazaruto Archipelago. Enjoy lazy afternoons in beachside salas, scuba dive and snorkel in clear tropical waters, or head out on a deep-sea fishing excursion.
- Tour duration: 12 days
- Start: Nelspruit
- End: Johannesburg
South Africa, Panorama Route
South Africa, Kruger
2 nights at Oliver's Restaurant and Lodge
3 nights at Lion Sands River Lodge
1 night at The Peech Hotel
5 nights at Azura
- Comfort Level: Mid-range
- Type of Accommodation: Accommodated
Day to Day Itinerary
Explore the Panorama Route
Go on safari in Kruger
Spend a night at the Peech
Relax on the Benguerra Island
Return to Johannesburg
- 2 nights at Oliver's Restaurant and Lodge on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at Lion Sands River Lodge on a fully inclusive basis
- 5 nights at Azura on a fully inclusive basis
- 6 days car rental
- Flight from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport to Vilanculos
- Return helicopter flight from VIlanculos to Benguerra Island
- Flight from Vilanculos to Johannesburg
- 1 night at The Peech Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 01 Dec 2013 - 23 Dec 2013 $6925 £4335 R70220 €5130
- 24 Dec 2013 - 15 Jan 2014 $7755 £4855 R78630 €5740
- 16 Jan 2014 - 07 Feb 2014 $7395 £4625 R74950 €5475
- 08 Feb 2014 - 02 Mar 2014 $7395 £4625 R74950 €5475
- 03 Mar 2014 - 25 Mar 2014 $7395 £4625 R74950 €5475
- 26 Mar 2014 - 17 Apr 2014 $7780 £4870 R78860 €5760
- 18 Apr 2014 - 10 May 2014 $7780 £4870 R78860 €5760
- 11 May 2014 - 02 Jun 2014 $7770 £4865 R78800 €5755
- 03 Jun 2014 - 25 Jun 2014 $7770 £4865 R78800 €5755
- 26 Jun 2014 - 18 Jul 2014 $7770 £4865 R78800 €5755
- 19 Jul 2014 - 10 Aug 2014 $7770 £4865 R78800 €5755
- 11 Aug 2014 - 31 Aug 2014 $7770 £4865 R78800 €5755
All rates are quoted per person sharing unless otherwise stipulated
Pricing is meant as a guide only.
Go2Africa contracts rates that are significantly below accommodation general public rack rates. Due to contract confidentiality we are often not able to publish our best rate.
Contact us – via Request a Quote – for an accurate, market best rate.
All prices are subject to availability, change or increase without notice and seasonality.
Single supplements are often applicable. Options and rates vary from supplier to supplier.