Marvel at the scenic Panorama Route, search for big game at a private Kruger reserve and finish off Indian Ocean-style on Benguerra Island in Mozambique on this fantastic 11-day safari and beach vacation.
Start your journey travelling along the Panorama Route for incredible views at the Blyde River Canyon and God's Window before heading to the legendary Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve. Explore this game-rich reserve on morning, afternoon and evening game drives in search of the region's most famous resident, the leopard, as well as the other members of the Big 5 and other classic animals.
End off your holiday relaxing on strikingly beautiful Benguerra Island in the Bazaruto Archipelago. Enjoy lazy afternoons in beachside salas, scuba dive and snorkel in clear tropical waters, or head out on a deep-sea fishing excursion.
- Tour duration: 12 days
- Start: Nelspruit
- End: Johannesburg
2 nights at Oliver's Restaurant and Lodge
3 nights at Lion Sands River Lodge
1 night at The Peech Hotel
5 nights at Azura Benguerra
- Comfort Level: Comfortable
- Type of Accommodation: Accommodated
Day to Day Itinerary
Explore the Panorama Route
Go on safari in Kruger
Spend a night at the Peech
Relax on the Benguerra Island
Return to Johannesburg
- 2 nights at Oliver's Restaurant and Lodge on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at Lion Sands River Lodge on a fully inclusive basis
- 5 nights at Azura Benguerra on a fully inclusive basis
- 6 days car rental
- Flight from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport to Vilanculos
- Return helicopter flight from VIlanculos to Benguerra Island
- Flight from Vilanculos to Johannesburg
- 1 night at The Peech Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 01 Sep 2017 - 31 Oct 2017 $9175 £6965 R122970 €7800
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.