Enjoy a week-long scenic voyage through South Africa that includes stylish accommodation in Cape Town and Johannesburg as well as a fantastic rail journey aboard a luxury train.
Your cross-country experience begins in Africa's favourite city - Cape Town - where you have the advantage of centrally located accommodation and an inclusive half-day city and Table Mountain tour.
Then you travel across the wildly diverse landscapes of South Africa with Rovos Rail, the world's most luxurious train. Enjoy the ever-changing views from the train window as the scenery rolls by on your way to Pretoria. You will then transfer to Johannesburg and spend a comfortable night in a fashionable neighbourhood of this famous city.
Day to Day Itinerary
Embark on your adventure
Tour the Mother City
Experience luxury on Rovos Rail
Making your way to Kimberley
Arriving in Pretoria
Bid a fond farewell
- 1 Night at The Saxon Boutique Hotel & Spa on bed and breakfast basis
- All transfers
- Full Day Franschhoek Food Tour
- Dom Pérignon Experience at Ellerman House
- 3 Nights at Ellerman House on bed and breakfast basis
- 2 Nights on Rovos Rail from Cape Town to Pretoria on fully inclusive basis
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 19 Jun 2017 - 28 Jul 2017 $4010 £3145 R51410 €3585
- 29 Jul 2017 - 31 Aug 2017 $4010 £3145 R51410 €3585
- 01 Sep 2017 - 31 Oct 2017 $4010 £3145 R51410 €3585
- 01 Nov 2017 - 31 Dec 2017 $4300 £3370 R55110 €3845
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.