Enjoy a week-long scenic voyage through South Africa that includes stylish accommodation in Cape Town and Johannesburg as well as a fantastic rail journey aboard a luxury train.
Your cross-country experience begins in Africa's favourite city of Cape Town where you'll have the advantage of centrally located accommodation and an inclusive half-day city and Table Mountain tour.
Then you'll travel across the wildly diverse landscapes of South Africa with Rovos Rail, one of the world's most luxurious trains. Enjoy the ever-changing views from the train window as the scenery rolls by on your way to Pretoria. You'll then transfer to Johannesburg and spend a comfortable night in a fashionable suburb of this famous city.
Day to Day Itinerary
Embark on your adventure
Tour the Mother City
Experience luxury on Rovos Rail
Making your way to Kimberley
Arriving in Pretoria
Bid a fond farewell
- 3 nights at 2inn1 Kensington on a bed and breakfast basis
- 2 nights on the Rovos Rail on a fully inclusive basis
- 1 night at The Peech Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- Complimentary airport transfers
- Transfers as per the itinerary
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 29 Dec 2013 - 14 Jan 2014 $2010 £1295 R20750 €1505
- 15 Jan 2014 - 31 Jan 2014 $2015 £1300 R20800 €1510
- 01 Feb 2014 - 17 Feb 2014 $2015 £1300 R20800 €1510
- 18 Feb 2014 - 06 Mar 2014 $2015 £1300 R20800 €1510
- 07 Mar 2014 - 23 Mar 2014 $2015 £1300 R20800 €1510
- 24 Mar 2014 - 09 Apr 2014 $2015 £1300 R20800 €1510
- 10 Apr 2014 - 26 Apr 2014 $2015 £1300 R20800 €1510
- 27 Apr 2014 - 01 May 2014 $2015 £1300 R20800 €1510
All rates are quoted per person sharing unless otherwise stipulated
Pricing is meant as a guide only.
Go2Africa contracts rates that are significantly below accommodation general public rack rates. Due to contract confidentiality we are often not able to publish our best rate.
Contact us – via Request a Quote – for an accurate, market best rate.
All prices are subject to availability, change or increase without notice and seasonality.
Single supplements are often applicable. Options and rates vary from supplier to supplier.