Enjoy classic big game viewing in the Sabi Sands Private Reserve before taking a beach break on beautiful Medjumbe Private Island on this 11-day safari and beach escape.
Begin your adventure with a safari in Sabi Sands, a private game-filled reserve adjoining the Kruger National Park. You'll enjoy excellent Big 5 sightings on a variety of safari activities from day and night drives to guided walks.
Then travel to idyllic Medjumbe Private Island off Mozambique's Indian Ocean coast for long, lazy days on the beach, soaking up the sunshine. It's a great snorkelling and scuba diving destination and there's all the seclusion and privacy you need.
- Tour duration: 12 days
- Start: Johannesburg
- End: Johannesburg
4 nights at Dulini Private Game Lodge
1 night at D'Oreale Grande at Emperor's Palace
6 nights at Anantara Medjumbe Island Resort & Spa
- Comfort Level: Comfortable
- Type of Accommodation: Accommodated
Day to Day Itinerary
Arrive at Exeter Dulini
Explore the Sabi Sands Reserve
Spend a night in Johannesburg
Journey to Medjumbe
Relax in the sun on a Private Island
- 4 nights at Dulini Private Game Lodge on fully inclusive basis
- 1 night at D'Oreale Grande at Emperor's Palace on bed and breakfast basis
- 6 nights at Anantara Medjumbe Island Resort & Spa on fully inclusive basis
- Shared light aircraft return flight from OR Tambo International Airport to Dulini Private Game Lodge
- Return flight from Johannesburg to Pemba
- Shared light aircraft return flight from Pemba to Medjumbe
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 06 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017 $9570 £7490 R122630 €8550
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.