Enjoy an exciting 13-days exploring three of Southern Africa's greatest holiday destinations: Cape Town, the Kruger National Park and the white beaches of Mozambique's Bazaruto Archipelago.
Kick off with the many attractions of Cape Town, often regarded as one of the most beautiful cities in the world. You can't miss Table Mountain but there are city beaches, wine estates and picturesque country towns to discover as well. Your next destination offers excellent opportunities to view Africa's incredible wildlife - not least the Big 5 - with a stay at luxurious Exeter River Lodge in the Sabi Sands, a private reserve adjoining Kruger.
After your Sabi Sands safari, take a short flight to beautiful Benguerra Island just off the coast of Mozambique where you can snorkel, dive, sunbathe or simply relax in your luxurious beach villa at wonderful Azura Lodge.
- Tour duration: 13 days
- Start: Cape Town
- End: Johannesburg
South Africa, Kruger
South Africa, Cape Town
3 nights at Victoria and Alfred Hotel
3 nights at Exeter River Lodge
1 night at The Peech Hotel
5 nights at Azura
- Comfort Level: Mid-range
- Type of Accommodation: Accommodated
Day to Day Itinerary
Explore the Mother City
Stay in luxury in the Sabi Sand
Discover the Big 5 in Sabi Sands
Spend a night at the Peech
Kick Off Your Shoes on Benguerra Island
Embrace the privacy at Azura
Bid the island farewell
- 3 nights at Victoria and Alfred Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at Exeter River Lodge on a fully inclusive basis
- 5 nights at Azura on a fully inclusive basis
- Return transfer from OR Tambo International Airport to Victoria & Alfred Hotel
- Flight from Cape Town International Airport to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport
- Return transfer from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport to Exeter River Lodge
- Flight from Nelspruit to Vilanculos
- Return helicopter transfer from Vilanculos to Azura
- Flight from Vilanculos to Johannesburg
- 1 night at The Peech Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 01 May 2013 - 31 May 2013 $8810 £5785 R81260 €6785
- 01 Jun 2013 - 01 Jul 2013 $8770 £5760 R80890 €6755
- 02 Jul 2013 - 01 Aug 2013 $8770 £5760 R80890 €6755
- 02 Aug 2013 - 01 Sep 2013 $8770 £5760 R80890 €6755
- 02 Sep 2013 - 02 Oct 2013 $8780 £5765 R80985 €6760
- 03 Oct 2013 - 02 Nov 2013 $8960 £5885 R82645 €6900
All rates are quoted per person sharing unless otherwise stipulated
Pricing is meant as a guide only.
Go2Africa contracts rates that are significantly below accommodation general public rack rates. Due to contract confidentiality we are often not able to publish our best rate.
Contact us – via Request a Quote – for an accurate, market best rate.
All prices are subject to availability, change or increase without notice and seasonality.
Single supplements are often applicable. Options and rates vary from supplier to supplier.