Spend four days at one of the most luxurious and romantic accommodation options in the Victoria Falls area: Tongabezi Lodge. You will be staying in the lodge's extraordinary treehouse overlooking the swirling Zambezi River, and you are far enough removed from the hustle and bustle of the immediate Victoria Falls area to enjoy a great measure of peace and quiet.
Tongabezi is the perfect base from which to explore Victoria Falls on a guided tour and, if you dare, you can choose further adventures from a range of adrenalin-pumping activities like bungee jumping or white-water rafting.
For something different, you could learn more about local culture with a visit to Simonga Village and an arts and crafts market, or you can help make a difference in the local community by getting involved with Tongabezi Trust School.
There are plenty of opportunities to see wildlife too: explore the nearby Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Park on game drives or guided nature walks, and embark on a memorable sunset cruise down the hippo-filled Zambezi River.
This short but intensive Victoria Falls holiday combines well with a classic Zambia, Zimbabwe or Botswana big game safari - just ask us how.
Day to Day Itinerary
Sleep in a Tree House at Tongabezi
Explore Victoria Falls
Say goodbye to the Falls
- Return transfers from Livingstone Airport to Tongabezi Lodge
- 3 nights at Tongabezi Lodge on a fully inclusive basis
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 01 Jan 2017 - 31 May 2017 $2350 £1810 R31150 €2100
- 01 Jun 2017 - 31 Oct 2017 $2710 £2090 R35925 €2425
- 01 Nov 2017 - 31 Dec 2017 $2350 £1810 R31150 €2100
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.