Experience an adventure with a difference: this eight-day tour starts off in Johannesburg and ends at Victoria Falls, but instead of flying between the two destinations you'll be sitting back and enjoying all the creature comforts of a luxurious rail journey on board the legendary Rovos Rail.
Arrive in Johannesburg and explore both the City of Gold as well as a Lesedi cultural village on half-day tours. You'll be staying at Tintswalo at Waterfall - a luxurious hotel located on an private estate.
Then transfer to Pretoria and the Rovos Rail headquarters at Capital Park Station to board your train for a regal rail journey to Victoria Falls, enjoying delicious meals and incredible views all the way.
Finally, you'll reach Victoria Falls where you will enjoy the following inclusive activities - a Victoria Falls tour, an amazing elephant-back safari plus a Zambezi River sundowner cruise on the African Queen. You'll have plenty of time at Victoria Falls so you can also choose from other activities such as game drives and scenic helicopter flights.
Day to Day Itinerary
Arrive in the City of Gold
Explore the trendy city of Johannesburg
Board the Pride of Africa
Experience ultimate luxury on Rovos Rail
Explore Livingstone & Victoria Falls
Encounter the Smoke That Thunders
Safari atop an elephant
Bid a fond farewell to Vic Falls
- 2 nights at Tintswalo at Waterfall on a bed & breakfast basis
- Transfer from Tintswalo to Capital Park Station in Pretoria
- 2 nights on the Rovos Rail on a fully inclusive basis
- 3 nights at the Victoria Falls Hotel on a bed & breakfast basis
- All transfers
- Half Day Johannesburg City Tour
- Half Day Lesedi Cultural Village Tour
- Tour of Victoria Falls
- Sundowner cruise on the African Queen
- Half-day Elephant Back Safari at Victoria Falls
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature