This two-week self-drive adventure delivers some of South Africa's top highlights and will have you exploring the delights of Africa's favourite city, searching for the Big 5, tasting famous Cape wines and relaxing on pristine sandy beaches.
Kick off with Cape Town and its famous beaches, buzzing streets and towering Table Mountain before driving to the Cape Winelands and the beautiful Alpine-style town of Franschhoek. Having experienced the Cape you'll then jet off to Durban before disappearing into the wonderful Phinda Resource Reserve to enjoy superb game viewing and bird watching.
Then head for the rugged, unspoilt KwaZulu Natal coast to spend your last nights at Thonga Beach Lodge, relaxing on the beach and exploring the beautiful Indian Ocean and its abundant marine life.
- Tour duration: 15 days
- Start: Cape Town
- End: Durban
4 nights at Kensington Place
2 nights at Franschhoek Country House and Villas
1 night at Teremok Marine
3 nights at Phinda Forest Lodge
4 nights at Thonga Beach Lodge
- Comfort Level: Luxury
- Type of Accommodation: Accommodated
Day to Day Itinerary
Arrive in the Mother City
Experience Cape Town's treasures
Indulge in the Winelands
Arrive in colourful Durban
Search for the Big 5
Enjoy a coastal getaway
Say goodbye to KwaZulu Natal
- 4 nights at Kensington Place on a bed and breakfast basis
- 2 nights at Franschhoek Country House and Villas on a bed and breakfast basis
- 1 night at Teremok Marine on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at Phinda Forest Lodge on a fully inclusive basis
- 4 nights at Thonga Beach Lodge on a full board basis
- 7 days car rental in Cape Town
- 9 days car rental in Durban
- Flight from Cape Town to Durban
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 01 Jul 2017 - 31 Aug 2017 $4705 £3600 R60660 €4080
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.