Explore South Africa's three most famous cities - Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg - on this 12-day, multi activity family holiday.
Begin in Cape Town where you can suntan on white sandy beaches, explore the delights of the ever-popular V&A Waterfront, picnic with penguins and enjoy some of the best views in the country from the top of Table Mountain.
Then fly to Johannesburg where you'll visit the best attractions in and around the City of Gold before arriving in Durban and enjoy a classic seaside holiday on the warm Indian Ocean coast at Umhlanga Rocks, the KwaZulu Natal holiday destination of choice for many locals.
Children are especially made to feel welcome on this tour: trips to aquariums, theme parks and sandy beaches are sure to delight the young and the young-at-heart.
- Tour duration: 12 days
- Start: Johannesburg
- End: Johannesburg
South Africa, Kwazulu-Natal
South Africa, Johannesburg
South Africa, Cape Town
4 nights at Mount Nelson
3 nights at The Westcliff Hotel
4 nights at The Oyster Box
- Comfort Level: Luxury
- Type of Accommodation: Accommodated
Day to Day Itinerary
Fly to 'The Mother City'
Discover the highlights of Cape Town
Fly to the City of Gold
Shop in style at the City of Gold
Arrive in popular Umhlanga Rocks
Rest at The Oyster Box Hotel
End your holiday in Durban
- 4 nights at Mount Nelson on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at The Westcliff Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- 4 nights at The Oyster Box on a bed and breakfast basis
- Return flight from Johannesburg to Cape Town
- Return transfer from Cape Town International Airport to the Mount Nelson
- Return transfer from OR Tambo International Airport to The Westcliff Hotel
- Return flight from Johannesburg to Durban
- Return transfer from King Shaka International Airport to The Oyster Box
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 01 May 2013 - 31 May 2013 $3400 £2235 R31340 €2615
- 01 Jun 2013 - 01 Jul 2013 $3400 £2235 R31340 €2615
- 02 Jul 2013 - 01 Aug 2013 $3400 £2235 R31340 €2615
- 02 Aug 2013 - 01 Sep 2013 $3400 £2235 R31340 €2615
- 02 Sep 2013 - 02 Oct 2013 $3530 £2320 R32540 €2715
- 03 Oct 2013 - 02 Nov 2013 $3530 £2320 R32540 €2715
- 03 Nov 2013 - 03 Dec 2013 $3905 £2565 R35980 €3005
- 04 Dec 2013 - 31 Dec 2013 $3905 £2565 R35980 €3005
All rates are quoted per person sharing unless otherwise stipulated
Pricing is meant as a guide only.
Go2Africa contracts rates that are significantly below accommodation general public rack rates. Due to contract confidentiality we are often not able to publish our best rate.
Contact us – via Request a Quote – for an accurate, market best rate.
All prices are subject to availability, change or increase without notice and seasonality.
Single supplements are often applicable. Options and rates vary from supplier to supplier.