Explore South Africa's three most famous cities - Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg - on this 12-day, multi activity family holiday.
Begin in Cape Town where you can suntan on white sandy beaches, explore the delights of the ever-popular V&A Waterfront, picnic with penguins and enjoy some of the best views in the country from the top of Table Mountain.
Then fly to Johannesburg where you'll visit the best attractions in and around the City of Gold before arriving in Durban and enjoy a classic seaside holiday on the warm Indian Ocean coast at Umhlanga Rocks, the KwaZulu Natal holiday destination of choice for many locals.
Children are especially made to feel welcome on this tour: trips to aquariums, theme parks and sandy beaches are sure to delight the young and the young-at-heart.
Day to Day Itinerary
Fly to 'The Mother City'
Discover the highlights of Cape Town
Fly to the City of Gold
Shop in style at the City of Gold
Arrive in popular Umhlanga Rocks
Rest at The Oyster Box Hotel
End your holiday in Durban
- 4 nights at Mount Nelson on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at Fairlawns Boutique Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- 4 nights at The Oyster Box on a bed and breakfast basis
- Return flight from Johannesburg to Cape Town
- Return transfer from Cape Town International Airport to the Mount Nelson
- Return transfer from OR Tambo International Airport to The Westcliff Hotel
- Return flight from Johannesburg to Durban
- Return transfer from King Shaka International Airport to The Oyster Box
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 16 Feb 2014 - 10 Mar 2014 $4510 £2805 R45810 €3360
- 03 Apr 2014 - 25 Apr 2014 $4135 £2575 R42010 €3080
- 26 Apr 2014 - 18 May 2014 $4070 £2535 R41360 €3035
- 19 May 2014 - 10 Jun 2014 $3810 £2370 R38700 €2840
- 11 Jun 2014 - 03 Jul 2014 $3810 £2370 R38700 €2840
- 04 Jul 2014 - 26 Jul 2014 $3810 £2370 R38700 €2840
- 27 Jul 2014 - 18 Aug 2014 $3810 £2370 R38700 €2840
- 19 Aug 2014 - 10 Sep 2014 $3810 £2370 R38700 €2840
- 11 Sep 2014 - 30 Sep 2014 $4070 £2535 R41360 €3035
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.