Spend four days searching for exotic wildlife in the tropical Murchison Falls National Park. Journey into Uganda's Murchison Falls National Park and explore this fantastic place that is divided by the Nile and filled with remarkable birds, animals and plants.
Day to Day Itinerary
Begin your adventure in Kampala
Game viewing in Murchison Falls
See chimps in the Forest
Day of departure
- Visit to Murchison Falls National Park to view the Falls
- English speaking driver/guide
- Entrance fees and ranger fees for national parks
- Ground transport in private 4WD safari vehicles
- Game drives on the northern bank of the Nile
- Visit Budongo Forest for a pleasant walk in the tropical rainforest
- 3 nights at Nile Safari Camp on full board basis
- Boat cruise on the Nile
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 01 Jan 2013 - 31 Dec 2013 $1750 £1130 R18065 €1315
All rates are quoted per person sharing unless otherwise stipulated
Pricing is meant as a guide only.
Go2Africa contracts rates that are significantly below accommodation general public rack rates. Due to contract confidentiality we are often not able to publish our best rate.
Contact us – via Request a Quote – for an accurate, market best rate.
All prices are subject to availability, change or increase without notice and seasonality.
Single supplements are often applicable. Options and rates vary from supplier to supplier.