Experience two very different wildlife destinations on this 10-day safari to the private Kapama Game Reserve in the Kruger National Park and the Kalahari's Tswalu Private Game Reserve.
Escape to the peaceful Camp Jabulani in a private reserve bordering the Kruger National Park. Enjoy five days exploring this beautiful landscape for the Big 5 while staying in a secluded safari camp.
After your Kruger safari, spend a comfortable night in Johannesburg before journeying to the edge of the Kalahari and the superb Tswalu Private Game Reserve - the largest privately owned reserve in South Africa. Enjoy game drives, guided dune walks and excursions to view San rock art; you can also simply relax at the spa or by the pool. For the perfect end to your adventure, spend an evening stargazing or even arrange for a sleep-out under the clear African night sky.
Day to Day Itinerary
Escape to the wild Northern Kruger
Get close to the big 5
Spend a night in Johannesburg
Journey to the edge of the Kalahari
Sleep out under the clear Kalahari sky
Your African safari comes to an end
- 4 nights at Camp Jabulani on a fully inclusive basis
- 1 night at Fairlawns on a bed and breakfast basis
- 4 nights at Motse Lodge at Tswalu on a fully inclusive basis
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Hoedspruit
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Tswalu
- Return airport transfers
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 01 May 2017 - 30 Jun 2017 $10270 £7915 R136150 €9180
- 01 Jul 2017 - 31 Aug 2017 $10270 £7915 R136150 €9180
- 01 Sep 2017 - 31 Oct 2017 $10270 £7915 R136150 €9180
- 01 Nov 2017 - 31 Dec 2017 $10270 £7915 R136150 €9180
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.