Take a trip in the relaxing slow lane with this 10-day safari and beach holiday that takes in the private reserve, Sabi Sands, and a Quirimbas private island getaway.
Begin with three days of excellent game viewing in the private and exceedingly beautiful Sabi Sands and home to the luxurious safari lodge, Chitwa Chitwa.
Then, leave the bush behind and fly out to Medjumbe Private Island, a tiny romantic getaway situated in the turquoise waters of Mozambique's Quirimbas Archipelago where you'll swim in the warm tropical waters of the Indian Ocean and walk along empty white-sand beaches.
This customized package is aimed at safari-goers, romantics or honeymooners looking for something more remote and experimental, but which still captures the essence of a game viewing and beach combination holiday.
- Tour duration: 11 days
- Start: Johannesburg
- End: Johannesburg
3 nights at Chitwa Chitwa Game Lodge
6 nights at Medjumbe Private Island
1 night at City Lodge O.R. Tambo International Airport
- Comfort Level: Mid-range
- Type of Accommodation: Mixed
Day to Day Itinerary
Fly to the exquisite Sabi Sands
Follow the Big 5 in the Sabi Sands
Fly to Johannesburg
Fly to the beautiful Quirimbas Archipelago
Relax in a private island paradise
Fly back over turquoise waters
- 3 nights at Chitwa Chitwa Game Lodge on a fully inclusive basis
- 6 nights at Medjumbe Private Island on a fully inclusive basis
- Return charter flight from Pemba to Medjumbe
- Return scheduled flights from Johannesburg to Chitwa Chitwa
- 1 night at City Lodge O.R. Tambo International Airport on a bed and breakfast basis
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 01 Mar 2014 - 26 Mar 2014 $7325 £4555 R74420 €5455
- 22 Apr 2014 - 17 May 2014 $7325 £4555 R74420 €5455
- 18 May 2014 - 12 Jun 2014 $7325 £4555 R74420 €5455
- 13 Jun 2014 - 08 Jul 2014 $7325 £4555 R74420 €5455
- 09 Jul 2014 - 03 Aug 2014 $7325 £4555 R74420 €5455
- 04 Aug 2014 - 29 Aug 2014 $7325 £4555 R74420 €5455
- 30 Aug 2014 - 24 Sep 2014 $7325 £4555 R74420 €5455
- 25 Sep 2014 - 20 Oct 2014 $7325 £4555 R74420 €5455
- 21 Oct 2014 - 15 Nov 2014 $7325 £4555 R74420 €5455
- 16 Nov 2014 - 11 Dec 2014 $7325 £4555 R74420 €5455
- 12 Dec 2014 - 31 Dec 2014 $7325 £4555 R74420 €5455
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.