Take a trip in the relaxing slow lane with this 10-day safari and beach holiday that takes in the private reserve, Sabi Sands, and a Quirimbas private island getaway.
Begin with three days of excellent game viewing in the private and exceedingly beautiful Sabi Sands and home to the luxurious safari lodge, Chitwa Chitwa.
Then, leave the bush behind and fly out to Medjumbe Private Island, a tiny romantic getaway situated in the turquoise waters of Mozambique's Quirimbas Archipelago where you'll swim in the warm tropical waters of the Indian Ocean and walk along empty white-sand beaches.
This customized package is aimed at safari-goers, romantics or honeymooners looking for something more remote and experimental, but which still captures the essence of a game viewing and beach combination holiday.
- Tour duration: 11 days
- Start: Johannesburg
- End: Johannesburg
South Africa, Kruger
3 nights at Chitwa Chitwa Game Lodge
6 nights at Medjumbe Private Island
1 night at City Lodge O.R. Tambo International Airport
- Comfort Level: Mid-range
- Type of Accommodation: Mixed
Day to Day Itinerary
Fly to the exquisite Sabi Sands
Follow the Big 5 in the Sabi Sands
Fly to Johannesburg
Fly to the beautiful Quirimbas Archipelago
Relax in a private island paradise
Fly back over turquoise waters
- 3 nights at Chitwa Chitwa Game Lodge on a fully inclusive basis
- 6 nights at Medjumbe Private Island on a fully inclusive basis
- Return charter flight from Pemba to Medjumbe
- Return scheduled flights from Johannesburg to Chitwa Chitwa
- 1 night at City Lodge O.R. Tambo International Airport on a bed and breakfast basis
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 01 Sep 2013 - 18 Sep 2013 $6850 £4415 R70690 €5140
- 19 Sep 2013 - 06 Oct 2013 $6850 £4415 R70690 €5140
- 07 Oct 2013 - 24 Oct 2013 $6850 £4415 R70690 €5140
- 25 Oct 2013 - 11 Nov 2013 $6850 £4415 R70690 €5140
- 12 Nov 2013 - 29 Nov 2013 $6850 £4415 R70690 €5140
- 30 Nov 2013 - 17 Dec 2013 $6850 £4415 R70690 €5140
- 18 Dec 2013 - 04 Jan 2014 $6850 £4415 R70690 €5140
All rates are quoted per person sharing unless otherwise stipulated
Pricing is meant as a guide only.
Go2Africa contracts rates that are significantly below accommodation general public rack rates. Due to contract confidentiality we are often not able to publish our best rate.
Contact us – via Request a Quote – for an accurate, market best rate.
All prices are subject to availability, change or increase without notice and seasonality.
Single supplements are often applicable. Options and rates vary from supplier to supplier.