This 11-day, self-drive holiday takes you from cosmopolitan Cape Town to the scenic Garden Route and then all the way to Eastern Cape for a big game safari in Addo Elephant National Park.
Begin your trip in the spectacular city of Cape Town and explore the many attractions that the Mother City has to offer. View the city from above on a Table Mountain hike, shop at the ever-popular V&A Waterfront, or enjoy the atmosphere of the stunning city beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay.
From here you'll head to the Breede River and picturesque wine country to take part in a variety of actvities before travelling to Robberg Beach in Plettenberg Bay, set at the heart of the Garden Route.
After soaking up the sun on the beach, drive to Addo Elephant National Park in the Eastern Cape for big game encounters and exciting spotlit night drives.
- Tour duration: 11 days
- Start: Cape Town
- End: Port Elizabeth
South Africa, Route 62
South Africa, Garden Route
South Africa, Eastern Cape
South Africa, Cape Town
3 nights at More Quarters Apartments
2 nights at The Robertson Small Hotel
2 nights at Robberg House
3 nights at RiverBend Lodge
- Comfort Level: Mid-range
- Type of Accommodation: Accommodated
Day to Day Itinerary
Take a ride up Table Mountain
Enjoy local wines
Unwind on Robberg Beach
Enjoy personalised game drives in Addo
Heading for home
- 3 nights at More Quarters Apartments on a bed and breakfast basis
- 2 nights at The Robertson Small Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- 2 nights at Robberg House on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at River Bend Country Lodge on a full board basis
- 11 days car rental
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 01 Sep 2013 - 16 Sep 2013 $1890 £1220 R19490 €1420
- 17 Sep 2013 - 02 Oct 2013 $1890 £1220 R19490 €1420
- 03 Oct 2013 - 18 Oct 2013 $2275 £1465 R23460 €1710
- 19 Oct 2013 - 03 Nov 2013 $2275 £1465 R23460 €1710
All rates are quoted per person sharing unless otherwise stipulated
Pricing is meant as a guide only.
Go2Africa contracts rates that are significantly below accommodation general public rack rates. Due to contract confidentiality we are often not able to publish our best rate.
Contact us – via Request a Quote – for an accurate, market best rate.
All prices are subject to availability, change or increase without notice and seasonality.
Single supplements are often applicable. Options and rates vary from supplier to supplier.