The perfect add-on to a Cape Town holiday, this week-long self-drive journey along the scenic Garden Route culminates in a Big 5 safari in the malaria-free Eastern Cape. Easy, diverse and full of things to do and see, this package will make a great family holiday, honeymoon or independent adventure.
Kick off at the heart of the Garden Route and the ever-popular coastal town of Plettenberg Bay. Surrounded by mountain ranges, golden beaches and rolling green hills, this is the perfect place to find out why the Garden Route has long been a favourite holiday destination.
You'll then make your way to Kariega Game Reserve, situated on the banks of the Bushmans River in the Eastern Cape for excellent Big 5 game viewing and other safari activities. Expect delicious South African cuisine, warm hospitality and beautiful scenery on this affordable safari.
Day to Day Itinerary
Relax on Robberg Beach
Spot the Big 5
Drive to Port Elizabeth
- 3 nights at Cottage Pie Guest House on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at Kariega River Lodge on a fully inclusive basis
- 7 day car rental
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 24 Feb 2014 - 18 Mar 2014 $1555 £970 R15780 €1160
- 19 Mar 2014 - 10 Apr 2014 $1555 £970 R15780 €1160
- 11 Apr 2014 - 03 May 2014 $1555 £970 R15780 €1160
- 04 May 2014 - 26 May 2014 $1180 £735 R11970 €880
- 27 May 2014 - 18 Jun 2014 $1180 £735 R11970 €880
- 19 Jun 2014 - 11 Jul 2014 $1180 £735 R11970 €880
- 12 Jul 2014 - 01 Aug 2014 $1180 £735 R11970 €880
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.