The perfect add-on to a Cape Town holiday, this week-long self-drive journey along the scenic Garden Route culminates in a Big 5 safari in the malaria-free Eastern Cape. Easy, diverse and full of things to do and see, this package will make a great family holiday, honeymoon or independent adventure.
Kick off at the heart of the Garden Route and the ever-popular coastal town of Plettenberg Bay. Surrounded by mountain ranges, golden beaches and rolling green hills, this is the perfect place to find out why the Garden Route has long been a favourite holiday destination.
You'll then make your way to Kariega Game Reserve, situated on the banks of the Bushmans River in the Eastern Cape for excellent Big 5 game viewing and other safari activities. Expect delicious South African cuisine, warm hospitality and beautiful scenery on this affordable safari.
Day to Day Itinerary
Relax on Robberg Beach
Spot the Big 5
Drive to Port Elizabeth
- 3 nights at Cottage Pie Guest House on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at Kariega River Lodge on a fully inclusive basis
- 7 day car rental
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 18 Apr 2013 - 25 May 2013 $1230 £810 R11330 €945
- 26 May 2013 - 02 Jul 2013 $1170 £770 R10770 €900
- 03 Jul 2013 - 09 Aug 2013 $1170 £770 R10770 €900
- 10 Aug 2013 - 16 Sep 2013 $1170 £770 R10770 €900
- 17 Sep 2013 - 24 Oct 2013 $1170 £770 R10770 €900
- 25 Oct 2013 - 01 Dec 2013 $1555 £1025 R14330 €1200
- 02 Dec 2013 - 31 Dec 2013 $1275 £835 R11720 €980
All rates are quoted per person sharing unless otherwise stipulated
Pricing is meant as a guide only.
Go2Africa contracts rates that are significantly below accommodation general public rack rates. Due to contract confidentiality we are often not able to publish our best rate.
Contact us – via Request a Quote – for an accurate, market best rate.
All prices are subject to availability, change or increase without notice and seasonality.
Single supplements are often applicable. Options and rates vary from supplier to supplier.