The perfect add-on to a Cape Town holiday, this week-long self-drive journey along the scenic Garden Route culminates in a Big 5 safari in the malaria-free Eastern Cape. Easy, diverse and full of things to do and see, this package will make a great family holiday, honeymoon or independent adventure.
Kick off at the heart of the Garden Route and the ever-popular coastal town of Plettenberg Bay. Surrounded by mountain ranges, golden beaches and rolling green hills, this is the perfect place to find out why the Garden Route has long been a favourite holiday destination.
You'll then make your way to Kariega Game Reserve, situated on the banks of the Bushmans River in the Eastern Cape for excellent Big 5 game viewing and other safari activities. Expect delicious South African cuisine, warm hospitality and beautiful scenery on this affordable safari.
Day to Day Itinerary
Relax on Robberg Beach
Spot the Big 5
Drive to Port Elizabeth
- 3 nights at Cottage Pie Guest House on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at Kariega River Lodge on a fully inclusive basis
- 7 day car rental
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 01 Sep 2013 - 21 Sep 2013 $1060 £680 R10890 €795
- 22 Sep 2013 - 12 Oct 2013 $1060 £680 R10890 €795
- 13 Oct 2013 - 02 Nov 2013 $1410 £905 R14500 €1055
- 03 Nov 2013 - 23 Nov 2013 $1425 £920 R14690 €1070
- 24 Nov 2013 - 14 Dec 2013 $1425 £920 R14690 €1070
- 05 Jan 2014 - 25 Jan 2014 $1550 £1000 R15970 €1165
- 26 Jan 2014 - 15 Feb 2014 $1520 £980 R15670 €1140
- 16 Feb 2014 - 28 Feb 2014 $1520 £980 R15670 €1140
All rates are quoted per person sharing unless otherwise stipulated
Pricing is meant as a guide only.
Go2Africa contracts rates that are significantly below accommodation general public rack rates. Due to contract confidentiality we are often not able to publish our best rate.
Contact us – via Request a Quote – for an accurate, market best rate.
All prices are subject to availability, change or increase without notice and seasonality.
Single supplements are often applicable. Options and rates vary from supplier to supplier.