This 10-day getaway begins with diverse Cape Town and the wonderfully scenic Cape Winelands before ending with a thrilling Kruger Park safari.
Begin your journey in Cape Town with a cable car ride up Table Mountain before taking a stroll around the V&A Waterfront and fitting in a trip to historic Robben Island. Then travel to the Cape Winelands - home to rolling hills and endless vineyards - and enjoy wine tasting on the estates of some of South Africa best wines.
The renowned Kruger National Park is the next part of your journey. You'll be staying at Arathusa Safari Lodge in a private reserve where the Big 5 and many other classic African animals await you. Explore this fantastic conservation area on a variety of game viewing activities.
- Tour duration: 10 days
- Start: Cape Town
- End: Johannesburg
South Africa, Kruger
South Africa, Cape Winelands
South Africa, Cape Town
4 nights at Welgelegen Guest House
2 nights at River Manor Boutique Hotel and Spa
3 nights at Arathusa Safari Lodge
- Comfort Level: Mid-range
- Type of Accommodation: Accommodated
Day to Day Itinerary
Explore the Mother City
Taste authentic South African wine
Encounter lions up close in the Kruger
Say farewell to the Sabi Sands
- 4 nights at Welgelegen Guest House on a bed and breakfast basis
- 2 nights at River Manor Boutique Hotel and Spa on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at Arathusa Safari Lodge on a full board basis
- Flight from Cape Town International Airport to Oliver Tambo International Airport
- 7 days car rental
- Return flight from Johannesburg to Hoedspruit
- Return road transfer to Arathusa Safari Lodge
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 01 Sep 2013 - 21 Sep 2013 $2060 £1330 R21290 €1545
- 22 Sep 2013 - 12 Oct 2013 $2060 £1330 R21290 €1545
- 13 Oct 2013 - 02 Nov 2013 $2110 £1365 R21830 €1585
- 03 Nov 2013 - 23 Nov 2013 $2130 £1375 R22000 €1595
- 24 Nov 2013 - 14 Dec 2013 $2130 £1375 R22000 €1595
- 15 Dec 2013 - 04 Jan 2014 $2130 £1375 R22000 €1595
All rates are quoted per person sharing unless otherwise stipulated
Pricing is meant as a guide only.
Go2Africa contracts rates that are significantly below accommodation general public rack rates. Due to contract confidentiality we are often not able to publish our best rate.
Contact us – via Request a Quote – for an accurate, market best rate.
All prices are subject to availability, change or increase without notice and seasonality.
Single supplements are often applicable. Options and rates vary from supplier to supplier.