Experience a fantastic 11-day tour that takes three of Southern Africa's biggest highlights: a Cape Town holiday, a Kruger Big 5 safari and a trip to mighty Victoria Falls.
Your adventure begins in the fashionable city neighbourhood of Tamboerskloof in Cape Town where Table Mountain is literally on your doorstep and the many other attractions of the Mother City await you. Relax on the beach in nearby Camps Bay, shop at the sophisticated V&A Waterfront, or just wander along buzzing Long Street, stopping for a coffee on your way to the city musuems.
Next, it's off to the famous Timbavati Game Reserve for some superb Big 5 game viewing at the luxurious Simbavati River Lodge. From there you'll then spend an evening in Johannesburg before heading up to the Zambezi River and Victoria Falls to enjoy exciting adventure activities in Africa's adrenalin capital.
- Tour duration: 11 days
- Start: Cape Town
- End: Johannesburg
South Africa, Kruger
South Africa, Cape Town
Zimbabwe, Victoria Falls
4 nights at Kensington Place
3 nights at Ngala Tented Camp
1 night at Fairlawns Boutique Hotel
2 nights at Victoria Falls Hotel
- Comfort Level: Mid-range
- Type of Accommodation: Accommodated
Day to Day Itinerary
Explore beautiful Cape Town
View Big Game in the Kruger Park
Enjoy a taste of Johannesburg
Marvel at the 'Smoke that Thunders'
Say goodbye to Victoria Falls
- 4 nights at Kensington Place on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at Ngala Tented Camp on a fully inclusive basis
- 1 night at Fairlawns Boutique Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- 2 nights at Victoria Falls Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- Flight from Cape Town to Johannesburg
- Return flight from Johannesburg to Hoedspruit
- Return flight from Johannesburg to Victoria Falls
- 5 days car rental
- All transfers
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 01 Sep 2013 - 16 Sep 2013 $4170 £2685 R42990 €3130
- 17 Sep 2013 - 02 Oct 2013 $4170 £2685 R42990 €3130
- 03 Oct 2013 - 18 Oct 2013 $4170 £2685 R42990 €3130
- 19 Oct 2013 - 03 Nov 2013 $4170 £2685 R42990 €3130
All rates are quoted per person sharing unless otherwise stipulated
Pricing is meant as a guide only.
Go2Africa contracts rates that are significantly below accommodation general public rack rates. Due to contract confidentiality we are often not able to publish our best rate.
Contact us – via Request a Quote – for an accurate, market best rate.
All prices are subject to availability, change or increase without notice and seasonality.
Single supplements are often applicable. Options and rates vary from supplier to supplier.