Begin this 11-day tour in cosmopolitan Cape Town, home of fine dining, famous Winelands and award-winning beaches. Head north to encounter the legendary leopards of Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve, an untamed wilderness teeming with game and home to the Big 5. Travel up to Zimbabwe to witness firsthand the breathtaking majesty of the Victoria Falls, named by explorer David Livingstone and an official Natural Wonder of the World.
- Tour duration: 11 days
- Start: Cape Town
- End: Johannesburg
South Africa, Kruger
South Africa, Cape Town
Zimbabwe, Victoria Falls
4 nights at More Quarters Apartments
3 nights at Lion Sands River Lodge
1 night at The Peech Hotel
2 nights at Victoria Falls Hotel
- Comfort Level: Mid-range
- Type of Accommodation: Accommodated
Day to Day Itinerary
Cape Town: The Mother City
A Feast For The Senses
Lion Sands: Untamed Africa
Big 5 game viewing at Lion Sands
Overnight: Stylish Johannesburg
Victoria Falls: A Grand Lady
Things To Do And See
A Fond Farewell To Africa
- 4 nights at More Quarters Apartment Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at Lion Sands River Lodge on a fully inclusive basis
- 1 night at The Peech Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- 2 nights at Victoria Falls Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- Return transfer from Cape Town International Airport to More Quarters Apartment Hotel
- Flight from Cape Town to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport
- Return transfer from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport to Lion Sands River Lodge
- Flight from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport to Johannesburg
- Return flight from Johannesburg to Victoria Falls
- Return transfer from Victoria Falls airport to Victoria Falls Hotel
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 14 May 2013 - 16 Jun 2013 $3490 £2295 R32190 €2685
- 17 Jun 2013 - 20 Jul 2013 $3490 £2295 R32190 €2685
- 21 Jul 2013 - 23 Aug 2013 $3515 £2310 R32390 €2705
- 24 Aug 2013 - 26 Sep 2013 $3515 £2310 R32390 €2705
- 27 Sep 2013 - 30 Oct 2013 $3585 £2355 R33060 €2760
All rates are quoted per person sharing unless otherwise stipulated
Pricing is meant as a guide only.
Go2Africa contracts rates that are significantly below accommodation general public rack rates. Due to contract confidentiality we are often not able to publish our best rate.
Contact us – via Request a Quote – for an accurate, market best rate.
All prices are subject to availability, change or increase without notice and seasonality.
Single supplements are often applicable. Options and rates vary from supplier to supplier.