This romantic escape is ideal for those who enjoy privacy and comfort but also want to experience the outdoor life too. This adventure blends big city life, a Big 5 safari and idyllic tropical island living to form a diverse and exciting journey.
Begin in Cape Town where you can indulge in all the sights and attractions that this vibrant city has to offer - not least Table Mountain and the city's beautiful natural surroundings. Then travel to the Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve on the border of the Kruger Park where you'll enjoy thrilling Big 5 game drives and dinner under the stars.
End your adventure off with five days on the beautiful shores of Mozambique, lazing in luxury and comfort on a private beach. If you feel like getting active, enjoy from world-class diving, deep-sea fishing, cycling and romantic picnics.
- Tour duration: 13 days
- Start: Cape Town
- End: Johannesburg
3 nights at More Quarters Apartments
3 nights at Ngala Safari Lodge
1 night at The Peech Hotel
5 nights at Massinga Beach Lodge
- Comfort Level: Comfortable
- Type of Accommodation: Accommodated
Day to Day Itinerary
One of the world’s most beautiful cities
The rhythms of bush life
Life’s a peach!
- 3 Nights at More Quarters Apartment Hotel on bed and breakfast basis
- 3 Nights at Ngala Safari Lodge on a fully inclusive basis
- 1 Night at The Peech Hotel on bed and breakfast basis
- 5 Nights at Massinga Beach Lodge on fully inclusive basis
- Return airport transfers to and from the properties
- Flight from Cape Town to Johannesburg
- Flight from Johannesburg to Hoedspruit
- Return flight from Johannesburg to Inhambane
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 01 May 2017 - 30 Jun 2017 $4940 £3870 R63300 €4415
- 01 Jul 2017 - 31 Aug 2017 $4940 £3870 R63300 €4415
- 01 Sep 2017 - 31 Oct 2017 $5150 £4030 R65995 €4600
- 01 Nov 2017 - 31 Dec 2017 $5150 £4030 R65995 €4600
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.