Experience the beauty of Cape Town and the Cape Winelands plus all the drama of the Panorama Route and the Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve on this energetic 10-day self-drive journey.
Begin your adventure by exploring the stunning city of Cape Town and the pristine Cape Winelands. Hike or take a cable car ride to the top of Table Mountain, sip a glass or two of South Africa's fine wines, and soak up some sun on the city's fashionable beaches before flying up to the Kruger National Park region for a big game safari.
Kick off first with the scenic Panorama Route and spend a few nights at a cosy family-owned lodge before heading into the Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve and embarking on a thrilling Big 5 luxury safari at Lion Sands Lodge.
- Tour duration: 10 days
- Start: Cape Town
- End: Nelspruit
2 nights at Cape Cadogan Boutique Hotel
2 nights at Franschhoek Country House and Villas
2 nights at Oliver's Restaurant and Lodge
3 nights at Lion Sands River Lodge
- Comfort Level: Comfortable
- Type of Accommodation: Accommodated
Day to Day Itinerary
Experience vibrant Cape Town
Explore the Cape Winelands
Marvel at the scenic Panorama Route
Arrive in the Sabi Sands
Game drive in the Sabi Sands
Say goodbye to the Kruger
- 2 nights at Cape Cadogan Boutique Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- 2 nights at Franschhoek Country House and Villas on a bed and breakfast basis
- 2 nights at Oliver's Restaurant and Lodge on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at Lion Sands River Lodge on a fully inclusive basis
- 5 days Car rental in Cape Town
- Flight from Cape Town to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport
- 6 days Car rental in Gauteng
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 01 Jul 2017 - 31 Aug 2017 $3785 £2900 R48830 €3285
- 01 Sep 2017 - 31 Oct 2017 $3880 £2970 R50050 €3365
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.