Experience the beauty of Cape Town and the Cape Winelands plus all the drama of the Panorama Route and the Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve on this energetic 10-day self-drive journey.
Begin your adventure by exploring the stunning city of Cape Town and the pristine Cape Winelands. Hike or take a cable car ride to the top of Table Mountain, sip a glass or two of South Africa's fine wines, and soak up some sun on the city's fashionable beaches before flying up to the Kruger National Park region for a big game safari.
Kick off first with the scenic Panorama Route and spend a few nights at a cosy family-owned lodge before heading into the Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve and embarking on a thrilling Big 5 luxury safari at Lion Sands Lodge.
- Tour duration: 10 days
- Start: Cape Town
- End: Nelspruit
South Africa, Panorama Route
South Africa, Kruger
South Africa, Cape Winelands
South Africa, Cape Town
2 nights at Cape Cadogan Boutique Hotel
2 nights at Franschhoek Country House and Villas
2 nights at Cybele Forest Lodge
3 nights at Lion Sands River Lodge
- Comfort Level: Luxury
- Type of Accommodation: Accommodated
Day to Day Itinerary
Experience vibrant Cape Town
Explore the Cape Winelands
Marvel at the scenic Panorama Route
Arrive in the Sabi Sands
Game drive in the Sabi Sands
Say goodbye to the Kruger
- 2 nights at Cape Cadogan Boutique Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- 2 nights at Franschhoek Country House and Villas on a bed and breakfast basis
- 2 nights at Cybele Forest Lodge on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at Lion Sands River Lodge on a fully inclusive basis
- 10 days car rental
- Flight from Cape Town to Nelspruit
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 01 Nov 2013 - 21 Nov 2013 $2180 £1370 R22160 €1610
- 22 Nov 2013 - 12 Dec 2013 $2180 £1370 R22160 €1610
- 24 Jan 2014 - 13 Feb 2014 $2455 £1540 R24930 €1810
- 14 Feb 2014 - 06 Mar 2014 $2455 £1540 R24930 €1810
- 07 Mar 2014 - 27 Mar 2014 $2455 £1540 R24930 €1810
- 28 Mar 2014 - 17 Apr 2014 $2455 £1540 R24930 €1810
- 18 Apr 2014 - 08 May 2014 $2455 £1540 R24930 €1810
- 09 May 2014 - 29 May 2014 $2240 £1405 R22780 €1655
- 30 May 2014 - 19 Jun 2014 $2240 £1405 R22780 €1655
- 20 Jun 2014 - 30 Jun 2014 $2240 £1405 R22780 €1655
All rates are quoted per person sharing unless otherwise stipulated
Pricing is meant as a guide only.
Go2Africa contracts rates that are significantly below accommodation general public rack rates. Due to contract confidentiality we are often not able to publish our best rate.
Contact us – via Request a Quote – for an accurate, market best rate.
All prices are subject to availability, change or increase without notice and seasonality.
Single supplements are often applicable. Options and rates vary from supplier to supplier.