This luxurious 15-day vacation combines the dramatic scenery of Cape Town with nothing less than a Big 5 safari and an Indian Ocean island escape to deliver a classic Southern African city, safari and beach experience.
Begin your journey in the Mother City of Cape Town, a destination famously packed with things to do and see. Then fly off to Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve, on the border of the Kruger National Park, where you'll enjoy superlative game viewing before spending two nights in a forested sanctuary along the Panorama Route.
End off on Mozambique's dazzling coast and spend your second week relaxing on pristine beaches, snorkelling in the crystal-clear waters and simply indulging in lazy island life.
- Tour duration: 16 days
- Start: Cape Town
- End: Johannesburg
South Africa, Panorama Route
South Africa, Kruger
South Africa, Cape Town
3 nights at Villa Zest Boutique Hotel
3 nights at Simbambili Game Lodge
2 nights at Jatinga Country Lodge
6 nights at Azura
1 night at D'Oreale Grande at Emperor's Palace
- Comfort Level: Mid-range
- Type of Accommodation: Accommodated
Day to Day Itinerary
Explore Cape Town
Catch a flight to Mpumalanga
Experience the Panorama Route
Spend a night at D'Oreale
Continue to Mozambique
Bid farewell to Mozambique
- 3 nights at Villa Zest Boutique Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at Simbambili Game Lodge on a full board basis
- 2 nights at Jatinga Country Lodge on a bed and breakfast basis
- 6 nights at Azura on a fully inclusive basis
- 4 days car rental
- Flight from Cape Town International Airport to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport
- Transfer from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport to Simbambili Game Lodge
- Transfer from Simbambili Game Lodge to Cybele Forest Lodge
- Flight from Nelspruit to Vilanculos
- Flight from Vilanculos to Johannesburg
- Return helicopter transfer from Vilanculos to Azura
- 1 night at D'Oreale Grande at Emperor's Palace on a bed and breakfast basis
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 27 Jan 2014 - 21 Feb 2014 $6760 £4235 R70150 €5045
- 22 Feb 2014 - 19 Mar 2014 $6760 £4235 R70150 €5045
- 15 Apr 2014 - 10 May 2014 $7055 £4420 R73240 €5270
All rates are quoted per person sharing unless otherwise stipulated
Pricing is meant as a guide only.
Go2Africa contracts rates that are significantly below accommodation general public rack rates. Due to contract confidentiality we are often not able to publish our best rate.
Contact us – via Request a Quote – for an accurate, market best rate.
All prices are subject to availability, change or increase without notice and seasonality.
Single supplements are often applicable. Options and rates vary from supplier to supplier.