Experience three of Africa's best destinations as you travel from vibrant Cape Town to the tropical shores of Mozambique, with a stop at Timbavati Private Game Reserve on the way, for an authentic African Big 5 safari.
Indulge in all that the Mother City has to offer - from Table Mountain and Robben Island to museums, wine farms and beaches, Africa's favourite city has got the lot. Then jet off to the luxurious Simbavati Safari Lodge for game drives, massages and sundowner drinks in an exclusive reserve.
Spend the last part of this journey relaxing on the pristine beaches of Mozambique, swimming and scuba diving in the turquoise Indian Ocean and indulging in tropical island living.
- Tour duration: 13 days
- Start: Cape Town
- End: Johannesburg
South Africa, Kruger
South Africa, Cape Town
3 nights at Welgelegen Guest House
3 nights at Simbavati River Lodge
1 night at Peermont Metcourt
5 nights at Vilanculos Beach Lodge
- Comfort Level: Basic
- Type of Accommodation: Accommodated
Day to Day Itinerary
Arrive in sunny Cape Town
Discover amazing Cape wonders
Fly to Simbavati
Experience Big 5 game viewing
Spend a night in Johannesburg
Arrive in Mozambique
Snorkel, dive & suntan
Return to Johannesburg
- 3 nights at Welgelegen Guest House on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at Simbavati River Lodge on a full board basis
- 1 night at Peermont Metcourt on a bed and breakfast basis
- 5 nights at Vilanculos Beach Lodge on a bed and breakfast basis
- Return airport transfer in Cape Town
- Flight from Cape Town to Johannesburg
- Return flight from Johannesburg to Hoedspruit
- Return transfer from Hoedspruit Airport To Simbavati Lodge
- Return flight from Johannesburg to Vilanculos
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 06 May 2013 - 09 Jun 2013 $3105 £2040 R28630 €2390
- 10 Jun 2013 - 14 Jul 2013 $3105 £2040 R28630 €2390
- 15 Jul 2013 - 18 Aug 2013 $3105 £2040 R28630 €2390
- 19 Aug 2013 - 22 Sep 2013 $3105 £2040 R28630 €2390
- 23 Sep 2013 - 27 Oct 2013 $3340 £2195 R30780 €2570
All rates are quoted per person sharing unless otherwise stipulated
Pricing is meant as a guide only.
Go2Africa contracts rates that are significantly below accommodation general public rack rates. Due to contract confidentiality we are often not able to publish our best rate.
Contact us – via Request a Quote – for an accurate, market best rate.
All prices are subject to availability, change or increase without notice and seasonality.
Single supplements are often applicable. Options and rates vary from supplier to supplier.