This exclusive and richly-rewarding 12-day South African journey begins in the beautiful city of Cape Town where you'll enjoy the luxury of the landmark Cape Grace Hotel, set at the heart of the ever-popular V&A Waterfront.
You'll have plenty of time in Cape Town to do everything that you want to do before travelling by private transfer to the breathtakingly scenic Cape Winelands and the world-famous Le Quartier Francais where superb gourmet dining and wine tasting await.
Then it's time to change gear and fly north to big game country: head for the Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve and Exeter River Lodge where a classic Big 5 safari will prove to be the perfect ending to this diverse and activity-packed journey. It's also a package that will combine easily with a tropical beach holiday in Mozambique or KwaZulu Natal - simply ask us how.
Day to Day Itinerary
Arrive in style at the Cape Grace
Explore the beautiful Cape Town
Travel into the Cape Winelands
Go wine tasting in Franschhoek
Fly into the Sabi Sands
Game drive at Exeter River Lodge
Arrive back in Johannesburg
- 4 nights at the Cape Grace on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at Le Quartier Francais on a bed and breakfast basis
- 4 nights at Exeter River Lodge on a fully inclusive basis
- Transfers as per the itinerary
- Scheduled return charter flights from Johannesburg to Exeter River Lodge
- Flight from Cape Town to Johannesburg
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 01 Jul 2017 - 31 Aug 2017 $6625 £5070 R85430 €5745
- 01 Sep 2017 - 31 Oct 2017 $6815 £5215 R87900 €5910
- 01 Nov 2017 - 31 Dec 2017 $7010 £5365 R90450 €6080
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.