This exclusive and richly-rewarding 12-day South African journey begins in the beautiful city of Cape Town where you'll enjoy the luxury of the landmark Cape Grace Hotel, set at the heart of the ever-popular V&A Waterfront.
You'll have plenty of time in Cape Town to do everything that you want to do before travelling by private transfer to the breathtakingly scenic Cape Winelands and the world-famous Le Quartier Francais where superb gourmet dining and wine tasting await.
Then it's time to change gear and fly north to big game country: head for the Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve and Exeter River Lodge where a classic Big 5 safari will prove to be the perfect ending to this diverse and activity-packed journey. It's also a package that will combine easily with a tropical beach holiday in Mozambique or KwaZulu Natal - simply ask us how.
- Tour duration: 12 days
- Start: Cape Town
- End: Johannesburg
South Africa, Kruger
South Africa, Cape Winelands
South Africa, Cape Town
4 nights at Cape Grace
3 nights at Le Quartier Francais
4 nights at Exeter River Lodge
- Comfort Level: Luxury
- Type of Accommodation: Accommodated
Day to Day Itinerary
Arrive in style at the Cape Grace
Explore the beautiful Cape Town
Travel into the Cape Winelands
Go wine tasting in Franschhoek
Fly into the Sabi Sands
Game drive at Exeter River Lodge
Arrive back in Johannesburg
- 4 nights at the Cape Grace on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at Le Quartier Francais on a bed and breakfast basis
- 4 nights at Exeter River Lodge on a fully inclusive basis
- Transfers as per the itinerary
- Charter flights & public flights
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 24 Oct 2013 - 20 Nov 2013 $4475 £2885 R46180 €3360
- 21 Nov 2013 - 18 Dec 2013 $4520 £2910 R46600 €3390
- 19 Dec 2013 - 15 Jan 2014 $4560 £2935 R47030 €3420
All rates are quoted per person sharing unless otherwise stipulated
Pricing is meant as a guide only.
Go2Africa contracts rates that are significantly below accommodation general public rack rates. Due to contract confidentiality we are often not able to publish our best rate.
Contact us – via Request a Quote – for an accurate, market best rate.
All prices are subject to availability, change or increase without notice and seasonality.
Single supplements are often applicable. Options and rates vary from supplier to supplier.