The Singita brand is synonymous with luxury accommodation, fine dining and prime game viewing experiences in exclusive African wilderness destinations. This package puts together five wonderful days at two of Singita's award-winning lodges.
Your adventure begins at the founding Singita Ebony Lodge, positioned on the banks of the Sand River in the Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve. You'll be heading out on exciting morning and late afternoon/early evening Big 5 game drives or guided walking safaris before returning to the lodge for a pampering massage and excellent, candlelit cuisine.
Next, you'll take a short flight and transfer to Singita Sweni Lodge in the Lebombo Concession, an exclusive-use area within the Kruger National Park. Here you'll enjoy more spectacular game viewing as well as more sedate activities such as wine tasting and spa treatments.
Day to Day Itinerary
Arrive in the Sabi Sands
Experience a luxury Big 5 safari
Discover the Kruger at Sweni
Say goodbye to Singita
- 2 Nights at Singita Ebony Lodge on fully inclusive basis
- 2 Nights at Singita Sweni Lodge on fully inclusive basis
- Shared light aircraft flight between Singita Ebony and Singita Sweni
- Shared light aircraft flight from OR Tambo International Airport to Singita Sabi Sands
- Shared light aircraft flight from Singita Kruger National Park to OR Tambo International Airport
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 01 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017 $8500 £6600 R111810 €7225
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.