The ideal family package, you'll start off with three days of excellent Big 5 game viewing in the malaria-free Madikwe Private Game Reserve followed by another three memorable days in Africa's favourite city - Cape Town.
Begin your family safari at the luxurious Madikwe Safari Lodge - a great family-friendly base from which to search for Madikwe's abundant wildlife on morning and afternoon game drives.
Your next stop is Cape Town where you will be staying at the stylish More Quarters Apartment Hotel in the heart of the city. The Mother City, as Cape Town is often called, is renowned for its exceptional scenery with Table Mountain and the peninsula's pristine beaches taking much of the acclaim but there's also excellent dining, world-class shopping and plenty of entertainment and activities for all members of the family.
Day to Day Itinerary
Arrive in the marvellous Madikwe
Enjoy Big 5 game-viewing
Head to the cosmopolitan Cape Town
Say goodbye to Cape Town
- 3 Nights at Madikwe Safari Lodge on fully inclusive basis
- 2 Nights at More Quarters Apartments on bed and breakfast basis
- Flight from Johannesburg to Cape Town
- Car hire in Johannesburg and Cape Town
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 01 May 2017 - 30 Jun 2017 $2140 £1650 R28380 €1915
- 01 Jul 2017 - 31 Aug 2017 $2140 £1650 R28380 €1915
- 01 Sep 2017 - 31 Oct 2017 $2720 £2100 R36060 €2435
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.