The ideal family package, you'll start off with three days of excellent Big 5 game viewing in the malaria-free Madikwe Private Game Reserve followed by another three memorable days in Africa's favourite city - Cape Town.
Begin your family safari at the luxurious Madikwe Safari Lodge - a great family-friendly base from which to search for Madikwe's abundant wildlife on morning and afternoon game drives.
Your next stop is Cape Town where you will be staying at the stylish More Quarters Apartment Hotel in the heart of the city. The Mother City, as Cape Town is often called, is renowned for its exceptional scenery with Table Mountain and the peninsula's pristine beaches taking much of the acclaim but there's also excellent dining, world-class shopping and plenty of entertainment and activities for all members of the family.
Day to Day Itinerary
Arrive in the marvellous Madikwe
Enjoy Big 5 game-viewing
Head to the cosmopolitan Cape Town
Say goodbye to Cape Town
- 3 nights at Madikwe Safari Lodge on a fully inclusive basis
- 2 nights at More Quarters Apartment Hotel on a bed only basis
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 14 May 2013 - 16 Jun 2013 $1045 £685 R9610 €805
- 17 Jun 2013 - 20 Jul 2013 $1045 £685 R9610 €805
- 21 Jul 2013 - 23 Aug 2013 $1045 £685 R9610 €805
- 24 Aug 2013 - 26 Sep 2013 $1045 £685 R9610 €805
- 27 Sep 2013 - 30 Oct 2013 $1420 £935 R13070 €1095
- 31 Oct 2013 - 03 Dec 2013 $1420 £935 R13070 €1095
- 04 Dec 2013 - 31 Dec 2013 $1420 £935 R13070 €1095
All rates are quoted per person sharing unless otherwise stipulated
Pricing is meant as a guide only.
Go2Africa contracts rates that are significantly below accommodation general public rack rates. Due to contract confidentiality we are often not able to publish our best rate.
Contact us – via Request a Quote – for an accurate, market best rate.
All prices are subject to availability, change or increase without notice and seasonality.
Single supplements are often applicable. Options and rates vary from supplier to supplier.