Begin your exclusive and romantic journey by enjoying stunning Cape Town scenery before exceptional game viewing in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve, one of Africa's most rewarding private reserves.
Kick off your unforgettable holiday in the gorgeous city of Cape Town. You'll be staying at the lavish Cape Grace Hotel, located in the ever-popular V&A Waterfront. The location is ideal for exploring the many attractions in and around this cosmopolitan city. Head up Table Mountain, go wine tasting in the Cape Winelands or simply relax on the fashionable beaches of Camps Bay or Clifton.
After four days of discovery, depart Cape Town and fly to the Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve, bordering the legendary Kruger National Park. This classic big game destination may be enjoyed on game drives and guided nature walks, and you'll be on the lookout for the Big 5 and other classic animals. When you are not on game drives, unwind at the lodge with pampering spa treatments or rejuvenating steam baths while the chef prepares your delicious dinner.
Day to Day Itinerary
Explore Cape Town's many attractions
Enjoy exceptional game-viewing in the Sabi Sands
Fly back to Johannesburg
- 4 nights at Cape Grace on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at Singita Boulders Lodge on a fully inclusive basis
- Flight from Cape Town to Johannesburg
- Return air transfers Johannesburg - Sabi Sand
- Return transfer to and from Cape Town International Airport
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 01 May 2013 - 31 May 2013 $5865 £3855 R54090 €4515
- 01 Jun 2013 - 01 Jul 2013 $5935 £3900 R54720 €4565
- 02 Jul 2013 - 01 Aug 2013 $5935 £3900 R54720 €4565
- 02 Aug 2013 - 01 Sep 2013 $5935 £3900 R54720 €4565
- 02 Sep 2013 - 02 Oct 2013 $5935 £3900 R54720 €4565
- 03 Oct 2013 - 02 Nov 2013 $5935 £3900 R54720 €4565
- 03 Nov 2013 - 03 Dec 2013 $5935 £3900 R54720 €4565
- 04 Dec 2013 - 31 Dec 2013 $5935 £3900 R54720 €4565
All rates are quoted per person sharing unless otherwise stipulated
Pricing is meant as a guide only.
Go2Africa contracts rates that are significantly below accommodation general public rack rates. Due to contract confidentiality we are often not able to publish our best rate.
Contact us – via Request a Quote – for an accurate, market best rate.
All prices are subject to availability, change or increase without notice and seasonality.
Single supplements are often applicable. Options and rates vary from supplier to supplier.