Take your family on an adventure they will never forget: this six-day package combines two of Southern Africa's top destinations - Botswana's Okavango Delta and Zimbabwe's Victoria Falls - and you'll be staying at two exceptional tented camps, exclusive and perfect for families.
After arriving in Botswana you'll head straight into the Okavango Delta where you will spend three days at the seasonal 'Footsteps Across The Delta'. Here you'll enjoy guided walks and game drives in search of animals both big and small.
Your next exciting stop is Victoria Falls and Elephant Camp, the only tented camp near Victoria Falls and offering spectacular views and regular elephant visitors. From your comfortable base you can choose from activities such as whitewater rafting, scenic flights, bungee jumping and canoe trips.
Day to Day Itinerary
Explore the Okavango Delta
Visit a local bushman village
Head to Victoria Falls
Fly back to Johannesburg
- 3 Nights at Footsteps Across the Delta on fully inclusive basis
- 2 Nights at The Elephant Camp on fully inclusive basis
- Flight from Johannesburg to Maun
- Transfers as per the itinerary
- Flight from Victoria Falls to Johannesburg
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
Additional Tour Notes
Please note that Footsteps Camp is closed annually from 1 December until 28 February.
- dates rates from
- 01 May 2017 - 30 Jun 2017 $4750 £3660 R62965 €4245
- 01 Jul 2017 - 31 Aug 2017 $5320 £4095 R70520 €4755
- 01 Sep 2017 - 31 Oct 2017 $5320 £4095 R70520 €4755
- 01 Nov 2017 - 30 Nov 2017 $4520 £3480 R59915 €4040
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.