Bring together three of South Africa's best child-friendly destinations - Cape Town, Sun City and the Kruger National Park - on this fantastic 10-day family adventure.
Begin your journey in Cape Town and explore the many attractions both in the city and surrounding countryside. Take the cable car up Table Mountain for the best views on the peninsula, look for big game at Cape Point after visiting a penguin colony and fit in a visit to the Two Oceans Aquarium.
After Cape Town you'll be heading to the incomparable Sun City holiday resort for two days of non-stop entertainment; there's adventure for everyone here, whether it's at the resort's water attractions, on the golf course or in nearby Pilanesberg National Park.
Then fly to Thornybush Game Reserve near the Kruger National Park for a big dose of Big 5 game viewing. Explore this stunning private reserve on a variety of safari activities suitable for children of all ages.
Day to Day Itinerary
Experiencing the Mother City
Relaxing in Sun City
Search for the Big 5 in Thornybush
Ending your journey in Johannesburg
- 4 nights at Walden House on a bed and breakfast basis
- 2 nights at the Cabanas on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at Serondella Lodge on a full board basis
- Flight from Cape Town to Johannesburg
- Return flight from Johannesburg to Hoedspruit
- Return transfer from Cape Town International Airport to Walden House
- Return transfer from Johannesburg to Sun City
- Return transfer from Hoedspruit Airport to Serondella Lodge
- Conservation fees to Thornybush Game Reserve
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 01 May 2013 - 31 May 2013 $2205 £1450 R20340 €1700
- 01 Jun 2013 - 01 Jul 2013 $2205 £1450 R20340 €1700
- 02 Jul 2013 - 01 Aug 2013 $2205 £1450 R20340 €1700
- 02 Aug 2013 - 01 Sep 2013 $2205 £1450 R20340 €1700
- 02 Sep 2013 - 02 Oct 2013 $2205 £1450 R20340 €1700
- 03 Nov 2013 - 03 Dec 2013 $2275 £1495 R20980 €1750
All rates are quoted per person sharing unless otherwise stipulated
Pricing is meant as a guide only.
Go2Africa contracts rates that are significantly below accommodation general public rack rates. Due to contract confidentiality we are often not able to publish our best rate.
Contact us – via Request a Quote – for an accurate, market best rate.
All prices are subject to availability, change or increase without notice and seasonality.
Single supplements are often applicable. Options and rates vary from supplier to supplier.