Bring together three of South Africa's best child-friendly destinations - Cape Town, Sun City and the Kruger National Park - on this fantastic 10-day family adventure.
Begin your journey in Cape Town and explore the many attractions both in the city and surrounding countryside. Take the cable car up Table Mountain for the best views on the peninsula, look for big game at Cape Point after visiting a penguin colony and fit in a visit to the Two Oceans Aquarium.
After Cape Town you'll be heading to the incomparable Sun City holiday resort for two days of non-stop entertainment; there's adventure for everyone here, whether it's at the resort's water attractions, on the golf course or in nearby Pilanesberg National Park.
Then fly to the Timbavati Game Reserve near the Kruger National Park for a big dose of Big 5 game viewing. Explore this stunning private reserve on a variety of safari activities suitable for children of all ages.
- Tour duration: 10 days
- Start: Cape Town
- End: Johannesburg
South Africa, Sun City
South Africa, Kruger
South Africa, Cape Town
4 nights at More Quarters Apartments
2 nights at The Palace of the Lost City
3 nights at Kings Camp Private Game Reserve
- Comfort Level: Mid-range
- Type of Accommodation: Accommodated
Day to Day Itinerary
Experiencing the Mother City
Relaxing in Sun City
Search for the Big 5 in Thornybush
Ending your journey in Johannesburg
- 4 nights at More Quarters Apartments on a bed and breakfast basis
- 2 nights at The Palace of the Lost City on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at Kings Camp Private Game Reserve on a fully inclusive basis
- Flight from Cape Town to Johannesburg
- Return flight from Johannesburg to Hoedspruit
- Return transfer from Cape Town International Airport to Mount Nelson
- Return transfer from Johannesburg to Sun City
- Return transfer from Hoedspruit Airport to Kings Camp
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 01 Sep 2013 - 18 Sep 2013 $3565 £2295 R36740 €2675
- 19 Sep 2013 - 06 Oct 2013 $3565 £2295 R36740 €2675
- 07 Oct 2013 - 24 Oct 2013 $3700 £2380 R38140 €2775
- 25 Oct 2013 - 11 Nov 2013 $3700 £2380 R38140 €2775
- 12 Nov 2013 - 29 Nov 2013 $3845 £2480 R39680 €2885
All rates are quoted per person sharing unless otherwise stipulated
Pricing is meant as a guide only.
Go2Africa contracts rates that are significantly below accommodation general public rack rates. Due to contract confidentiality we are often not able to publish our best rate.
Contact us – via Request a Quote – for an accurate, market best rate.
All prices are subject to availability, change or increase without notice and seasonality.
Single supplements are often applicable. Options and rates vary from supplier to supplier.