Discover the beauty of Cape Town, Sun City and the legendary Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve on this well-balanced 10-day adventure.
Begin your amazing journey in Cape Town and explore this stunningly cosmopolitan city and its many attractions. Hike or ride the cable car to the top of Table Mountain, introduce yourself to the penguins of Boulders Beach and the baboons of Cape Point - and don't forget to have a day in the exquisite Cape Winelands.
Then fly up to Johannesburg to make your way to the ever-popular Sun City entertainment complex for two glorious days of fun in the sun. Relax at the iconic Valley of the Waves or play a round of golf on one of two Gary Player-designed golf courses.
Finish your adventure in the famous Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve with a couple of days of fantastic game viewing. Explore this exclusive reserve on a variety of activities - day and night game drives as well as nature walks - as you search for the Big 5 and other animals.
Day to Day Itinerary
Arriving in Cape Town
Get to know the Mother City
Play a round of golf at Sun City
Search the Sabi Sands for the Big 5
End your adventure in Johannesburg
- 4 nights at Victoria and Alfred Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- 2 nights at Cascades Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at Simbambili Game Lodge on a full board basis
- Flight from Cape Town to Johannesburg
- Return flight from Johannesburg to Hoedspruit
- Return transfer from Cape Town International Airport to the Victoria and Alfred Hotel
- Return transfer from Johannesburg to Cascades Hotel
- Return transfer from Hoedspruit to Simbambili Game Lodge
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 01 Sep 2017 - 31 Oct 2017 $4295 £3260 R57540 €3650
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.