Discover the beauty of Cape Town, Sun City and the legendary Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve on this well-balanced 10-day adventure.
Begin your amazing journey in Cape Town and explore this stunningly cosmopolitan city and its many attractions. Hike or ride the cable car to the top of Table Mountain, introduce yourself to the penguins of Boulders Beach and the baboons of Cape Point - and don't forget to have a day in the exquisite Cape Winelands.
Then fly up to Johannesburg to make your way to the ever-popular Sun City entertainment complex for two glorious days of fun in the sun. Relax at the iconic Valley of the Waves or play a round of golf on one of two Gary Player-designed golf courses.
Finish your adventure in the famous Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve with a couple of days of fantastic game viewing. Explore this exclusive reserve on a variety of activities - day and night game drives as well as nature walks - as you search for the Big 5 and other animals.
- Tour duration: 10 days
- Start: Cape Town
- End: Johannesburg
South Africa, Sun City
South Africa, Kruger
South Africa, Cape Town
4 nights at Victoria and Alfred Hotel
2 nights at Cascades Hotel
3 nights at Simbambili Game Lodge
- Comfort Level: Mid-range
- Type of Accommodation: Accommodated
Day to Day Itinerary
Arriving in Cape Town
Get to know the Mother City
Play a round of golf at Sun City
Search the Sabi Sands for the Big 5
End your adventure in Johannesburg
- 4 nights at Victoria and Alfred Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- 2 nights at Cascades Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at Simbambili Game Lodge on a full board basis
- Flight from Cape Town to Johannesburg
- Return flight from Johannesburg to Hoedspruit
- Return transfer from Cape Town International Airport to the V&A Hotel
- Return transfer from Johannesburg to Sun City
- Return transfer from Hoedspruit to Simbambili Lodge
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 26 Aug 2013 - 19 Sep 2013 $2700 £1740 R27850 €2025
- 20 Sep 2013 - 14 Oct 2013 $2700 £1740 R27850 €2025
All rates are quoted per person sharing unless otherwise stipulated
Pricing is meant as a guide only.
Go2Africa contracts rates that are significantly below accommodation general public rack rates. Due to contract confidentiality we are often not able to publish our best rate.
Contact us – via Request a Quote – for an accurate, market best rate.
All prices are subject to availability, change or increase without notice and seasonality.
Single supplements are often applicable. Options and rates vary from supplier to supplier.