Experience a classic safari and beach combination starting in Kenya's famous Masai Mara and ending with a stay on two Seychelles islands - Praslin and Mahe.
Begin your journey on the plains of the Masa Mara experiencing thrilling game drives and walking safaris led by Maasai naturalists. On one of the days, you will embark on an hour-long, hot-air balloon safari - a highlight of your game viewing experience.
The second part of your adventure is about relaxation. Spend time on two beautiful islands in the Seychelles, enjoying watersports such as snorkelling, windsurfing and catamaran trips. Soak up the sun beside the hotel swimming pool and on white sandy beaches, or opt for a relaxing treatment at either hotel's spa.
Day to Day Itinerary
Fly to the Masai Mara
Explore the stunning Mara plains
Arrive in the Seychelles
Relax under the Seychelles sun
Transfer to Mahe
Say goodbye to the island life
- 3 nights at Bateleur Camp on fully inclusive basis
- 3 nights at Lemuria on bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights at Ephelia Resort on half board basis
- Flights as specified in the itinerary
- Transfers as specified in the itinerary
- Hot air balloon safari
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 01 Mar 2014 - 30 Apr 2014 $38400 £23875 R390220 €28605
- 01 May 2014 - 30 Jun 2014 $29830 £18550 R303130 €22225
- 01 Jul 2014 - 31 Aug 2014 $31880 £19820 R323965 €23750
- 01 Sep 2014 - 30 Sep 2014 $36270 £22550 R368575 €27020
- 01 Oct 2014 - 31 Oct 2014 $38840 £24150 R394690 €28935
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.