For 17 blissful days, you will be cocooned in luxury in three of Africa’s most inspiring landscapes: the beauty of Cape Town’s Table Mountain and rolling vineyards; the classic Big 5 country of acacia-dotted golden plains; and the palm-fringed turquoise waters of an untouched tropical island.
Begin your holiday in at Kensington Place in Cape Town, which is one of Africa’s most cosmopolitan cities and which showcases African, Malay and European heritage amid spectacular natural beauty. You then wing your way to a luxurious tented getaway in the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, which shares an unfenced border with the world-famous Kruger National Park, the animals roaming freely between them (if your luck is in, you may spot the otherworldly white lions of Timbavati, which have snowy coats and mesmerising blue eyes). From Tanda Tula, you transfer to Ngala Tented Camp, which allows you to explore a private slice of the Kruger.
After days of inspiring dawn and dusk game drives, set off for Grand Baie on the northern shore of Mauritius. At Hotel 20° Sud, lounge under the coconut palms when you are not playing golf, sailing or snorkelling in warm, clear waters.
Perfect as a city-bush-beach honeymoon or a family vacation where there is ‘something for everyone’, this hassle-free holiday encompasses some of the highlights that southern Africa has to offer.
- Tour duration: 17 days
- Start: Cape Town
- End: Johannesburg
Timbavati Game Reserve,
Kruger Private Reserves,
Kruger National Park
4 nights at Kensington Place
3 nights at Tanda Tula Safari Camp
3 nights at Ngala Tented Camp
1 night at The Residence Johannesburg
5 nights at 20 Degrees Sud
- Comfort Level: Comfortable
- Type of Accommodation: Mixed
Day to Day Itinerary
Into the Mother City’s welcoming arms
Til Next Time
- 4 Nights at Kensington Place on bed and breakfast basis
- Scheduled charter flight from Timbavati to Johannesburg
- Timbavati Conservation levy
- Private transfers as specified in the itinerary
- 1 Night at The Residence Johannesburg on bed and breakfast basis
- 5 Nights at 20 Degrees Sud on dinner, bed and breakfast basis
- 3 Nights at Tanda Tula Safari Camp on fully inclusive basis
- 3 Nights at Ngala Tented Camp on game package basis
- Flight from Cape Town to Hoedspruit via Johannesburg
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 01 Jul 2017 - 31 Aug 2017 $8695 £6655 R112170 €7540
- 01 Sep 2017 - 31 Oct 2017 $8835 £6760 R113970 €7660
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.