The Okavango Delta is a top safari highlight in Botswana, and this adventurous tour allows you to appreciate its splendour from two unique and equally beautiful locations. Accommodation is in down-to-earth mobile camps that have a very light eco-footprint, making this experience ideal for couples and independent travellers seeking an authentic and unpretentious safari in remote parts of the Delta.
Your journey begins in the safari gateway town of Maun and moves via road transfer to Moremi Game Reserve – the most protected part of the Okavango’s waterways, wetlands and prolific wildlife. It is an excellent place to see leopard and wild dog - both very rare and endangered predator species - and it is also home to large populations of elephant, buffalo, lion, giraffe and zebra.
Your second and final destination lies just outside the Moremi Game Reserve on a private wildlife concession known as the Khwai Community Area. Here, in addition to daily game drives, you are able to enjoy water-based safaris on traditional canoes known as mekoro, as well as spot-lit night drives in search of hunting predators, aardvark, honey badgers and other mysterious nocturnal creatures.
Day to Day Itinerary
Marvellous wildlife at Moremi
Explore the Khwai Community Area
Return to Maun
- 6 nights in Letaka Tented Camps on fully a fully inclusive basis
- Professional guide, safari chef and camp assistants
- Game drives and local transfers in customised safari vehicles
- All entrance and camping fees within the national parks and reserves
- Value added tax
- All activities as specified in the itinerary
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 15 Jul 2017 - 20 Jul 2017 $3950 £3020 R50950 €3430
- 27 Jul 2017 - 02 Aug 2017 $3950 £3020 R50950 €3430
- 13 Aug 2017 - 19 Aug 2017 $3950 £3020 R50950 €3430
- 20 Aug 2017 - 26 Aug 2017 $3950 £3020 R50950 €3430
- 31 Aug 2017 - 06 Sep 2017 $3950 £3020 R50950 €3430
- 14 Sep 2017 - 20 Sep 2017 $3950 £3020 R50950 €3430
- 22 Sep 2017 - 28 Sep 2017 $3950 £3020 R50950 €3430
- 19 Oct 2017 - 25 Oct 2017 $3950 £3020 R50950 €3430
- 12 Nov 2017 - 18 Nov 2017 $3360 £2570 R43340 €2915
- 01 Dec 2017 - 31 Dec 2017 $1770 £1355 R22830 €1540
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.
- Start date END DATE
- 01 Dec 2017 07 Dec 2017