This is an ideal vacation for a family who enjoys rugged adventure and who would like to experience some of the Okavango Delta’s most enthralling places in a holiday that includes canoeing, night game drives and walking safaris.
You will be flown by light aircraft from Maun to the Khwai River, in the northern Delta, for three nights in a spacious family cottage at Khwai Leadwood. From there, you are flown a short hop to the Linyanti Channel in Chobe National Park for a further three nights of exciting and authentic safari in this elephant-rich slice of Botswana.
The Khwai River forms a border of Moremi Game Reserve, which is the only officially protected and preserved part of the mesmerising Okavango Delta, and is also highly regarded for its excellent and reliable wild dog sightings. Your guide at the camps will point out the migratory birds, tiny frogs and unusual game like lechwe and sitatunga, which are antelope that have adapted to living in Southern Africa’s wetlands. Even your flights from camp to camp with provide you with a new perspective of Botswana: you can truly appreciate the size and diversity of the Okavango once you see it from mid-air.
Day to Day Itinerary
From Maun to Khwai Leadwood
From Khwai River to Linyanti
- 3 Nights at Khwai Leadwood on a fully inclusive basis
- 3 Nights at Linyanti Ebony on a fully inclusive basis
- Scheduled flight charters between Maun, Khwai Leadwood and Linyanti Ebony
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 01 Sep 2017 - 31 Oct 2017 $5440 £4005 R71710 €4555
- 01 Nov 2017 - 31 Dec 2017 $4450 £3280 R58660 €3725
- 01 Jan 2018 - 02 Mar 2018 $4140 £3050 R54575 €3465
- 03 Mar 2018 - 02 May 2018 $4140 £3050 R54575 €3465
- 03 May 2018 - 02 Jul 2018 $4560 £3360 R60110 €3820
- 03 Jul 2018 - 01 Sep 2018 $6090 £4485 R80275 €5100
- 02 Sep 2018 - 01 Nov 2018 $6090 £4485 R80275 €5100
- 02 Nov 2018 - 31 Dec 2018 $4560 £3360 R60110 €3820
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.