The place where Big 5 safaris where born, East Africa is home to three of the most exciting and rich wildlife areas on the planet: the Masai Mara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater. You and your partner will be enthralled by each of these in turn on a thrilling 8-day itinerary that has been designed with couples in mind and includes exciting ‘extras’ like a hot-air balloon ride at dawn, a walking safari, a romantic candlelit bubble bath and even a private game-viewing vehicle that you will have all to yourselves.
You touch down in Kenya’s capital of Nairobi and make your way to House of Waine, a charming and very comfortable boutique hotel in an upscale neighbourhood. After a blissful night, you catch your flight to the Masai Mara, whose golden plains and massive herds are ready to welcome you. Your accommodation here will be the incomparable Kwicha Tembo Tented Camp.
You then set off for one of Tanzania’s greatest jewels: the Ngorongoro Crater where you check into The Manor. The crater is considered to have some of the best game viewing in the world and you will savour having a bush lunch on the crater floor.
Your last stop is the world-famous Serengeti and, if you have timed your safari correctly, the perfect place to be to witness the Great Migration of hundreds of thousands of wildebeest. But even outside the Migration season, Lemala Kuria Hills is a spectacular place to be, especially if eco-consciousness is important to you.
- Tour duration: 8 days
- Start: Nairobi
- End: Arusha
1 night at House of Waine
2 nights at Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp
2 nights at The Manor at Ngorongoro
2 nights at Lemala Kuria Hills
- Comfort Level: Comfortable
- Type of Accommodation: Accommodated
Day to Day Itinerary
The House of Waine
Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp
The Manor at Ngorongoro
Lemala Kuria Hills
The Next Chapter Beckons
- 1 Night at House of Waine on bed and breakfast basis
- 2 Nights at Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp on fully inclusive basis
- 2 Nights at The Manor at Ngorongoro on game package basis
- 2 Nights at Lemala Kuria Hills on game package basis
- Hot Air Balloon Safari whilst at Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp
- Bush lunch on the Crater floor whilst at The Manor at Ngorongoro
- Private game vehicle at Lemala Kuria Hills
- Shared light aircraft flights as specified in the itinerary
- Candlelit Bubble Bath, with sparkling wine & cheese platter whilst at The Manor at Ngorongoro
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 01 Jun 2017 - 30 Jun 2017 $7020 £5405 R93050 €6275
- 01 Jul 2017 - 31 Aug 2017 $8180 £6300 R108425 €7310
- 01 Sep 2017 - 31 Oct 2017 $8180 £6300 R108425 €7310
- 01 Nov 2017 - 15 Dec 2017 $7020 £5405 R93050 €6275
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.