Zimbabwe is a country of contrasts: from the golden savannah and Big 5 game of Hwange National Park, you and your family will move to shimmering waters of Lake Kariba and then end your African vacation with action-packed days at Victoria Falls, one of the world’s most impressive and awe-inspiring waterfalls.
Your trip of a lifetime begins in Victoria Falls Town from where you are driven to The Hide, a luxurious safari camp in Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe’s premier reserve. Your time here is spent on classic game drives that give you the chance to see Hwange’s huge elephant herds.
You and your loved ones will then fly by light aircraft to Lake Kariba, the world’s largest artificial dam that borders Matsudona National Park and Zambia. Dotted with boats and popular with anglers, Kariba is great fun. Your accommodation will be at Changa Safari Camp, an intimate lodge set right on the water’s edge, and a trip to Fothergill Island is part of your stay.
Bring your holiday to a thrilling close with three nights in Victoria Falls, where you will check into Victoria Falls Safari Lodge, which has plenty of activities to appeal to the whole family. A tour of the Falls – which are in full, thunderous flood between February and May.
- Tour duration: 9 days
- Start: Victoria Falls
- End: Victoria Falls
Victoria Falls Town,
Matusadona National Park,
Hwange National Park
2 nights at The Private Hide
3 nights at Changa Safari Camp
3 nights at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
- Comfort Level: Comfortable
- Type of Accommodation: Accommodated
Day to Day Itinerary
See Hwange’s elephants
Set sail on Lake Kariba
The thunder of Victoria Falls
- 3 Nights at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge on bed and breakfast basis
- Shared light aircraft flights as specified in the itinerary
- Elephant Back Safari whilst staying at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
- Selected fees and levies
- 3 Nights at Changa Safari Camp on fully inclusive basis
- 2 Nights at The Private Hide on fully inclusive basis
- Transfers as specified in the itinerary
- Fishing on Lake Kariba whilst staying at Changa Safari Camp
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 01 May 2017 - 30 Jun 2017 $4850 £3795 R62150 €4335
- 01 Jan 2017 - 31 Aug 2017 $4850 £3795 R62150 €4335
- 01 Sep 2017 - 31 Oct 2017 $5340 £4180 R68430 €4770
- 01 Nov 2017 - 31 Dec 2017 $4560 £3570 R58435 €4075
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.