Tanzania in East Africa has a rich history of safari and this action-packed itinerary is a fitting tribute to that. Your starting point is Arusha, the gateway to the northern Serengeti plains and home to some of the country’s finest coffee farms. A night at Arusha Coffee Lodge will let you sleep off your jet-lag and leave you ready to enjoy early mornings and nights around the crackling fire at Oliver’s Camp in Tarangire National Park.
After the fun of a walking safari and night drives in Tarangire, you will transfer to one of the most game-filled places in Africa: the Ngorongoro Crater. Your home here is Gibb’s Farm and a game drive through the crater is likely to be one of the biggest highlights of your vacation.
From Ngorongoro to another world-renowned highlight: Serengeti National Park. Your final three nights are at Sayari Camp, where you will lace up your boots for a thrilling walking safari before winging your way back to Arusha and then home.
- Tour duration: 9 days
- Start: Kilimanjaro Airport
- End: Kilimanjaro Airport
1 night at Arusha Coffee Lodge
2 nights at Oliver's Camp
2 nights at Gibb's Farm
3 nights at Sayari Camp
- Comfort Level: Comfortable
- Type of Accommodation: Tented
Day to Day Itinerary
The gateway to Tanzania
From Arusha to Tarangire
A world of its own
Breath in the Serengeti
- 1 Night at Arusha Coffee Lodge on bed and breakfast basis
- 2 Nights at Oliver's Camp on game package basis
- 2 Nights at Gibb's Farm on fully inclusive basis
- 3 Nights at Sayari Camp on game package basis
- Tanzania tourism development levy
- Transfers as specified in the itinerary
- Scheduled charter flights as specified in the itinerary
- Walking safari and night game drive whilst staying at Oliver's Camp
- Ngorongoro Crater Safari or Lake Manyara Safari whilst staying at Gibb's Farm
- Walking safari whilst staying at Sayari Camp
- Tarangire & Serengeti National Park entry fees
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
Additional Tour Notes
Please note that Sayari Camp is closed for the duration of April and May.
Please note that Oliver's Camp is closed from 01 April 2017 - 14 May 2017
- dates rates from
- 01 Jul 2017 - 31 Aug 2017 $9380 £7170 R120985 €8140
- 01 Sep 2017 - 31 Oct 2017 $8990 £6875 R115955 €7800
- 01 Nov 2017 - 31 Dec 2017 $7180 £5490 R92610 €6230
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.