Mobile camping is rapidly gaining in popularity as more and more safari fans seek out a more authentic and closer-to-nature way of experiencing Africa’s greatest wildernesses. On this 7-day mobile camping safari, you will immerse yourself in a private reserve in Botswana’s immense and irreplaceable Okavango Delta.
Taking off from the large town of Maun, you will fly into Xakanaxa on the banks on the Khwai River and then make your way to a temporary campsite in the Moremi Game Reserve. The goal of mobile camping is to leave no trace in the bush so no permanent structures, swimming pools or spas are built; accommodation is in comfortable but basic Meru or dome tents.
After three days of game viewing, star gazing and eating around the fire at Moremi, you will move to another campsite further along the Khwai River with your highly experienced private guide. Three more blissful nights among the trees, birds and animals of the Delta culminate with a short flight back to Maun.
Day to Day Itinerary
The beauty of Moremi
The gentle murmur of the Khwai
- 06 nights accommodation on a fully inclusive basis
- Return Mack Air Flights from Maun to the camps
- Private Guide that travels with you for the duration of your trip
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- dates rates from
- 01 May 2017 - 30 Jun 2017 $4950 £3875 R63430 €4425
- 01 Jul 2017 - 31 Aug 2017 $5360 £4195 R68685 €4790
- 01 Sep 2017 - 31 Oct 2017 $5360 £4195 R68685 €4790
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.