A fly-in safari is the most convenient way of experiencing a country as immense as Kenya in a short space of time. Flying in a light aircraft from reserve to reserve – rather than being driven – will allow you to see the best of Amboseli, Meru and the Masai Mara in just over a week and give you the rare privilege of seeing this incredible landscape and its impressive herds, rocky outcrops and meandering rivers from the air. You will also have a more relaxed timetable and will be able to spend more time at each of the breath-taking camps and lodges along the way.
Your starting and ending point is Kenya’s capital of Nairobi. In between, you will relish a walking safari and a bush breakfast picnic in Amboseli National Park, sundowners or message in Meru and dinner under the stars in the Masai Mara.
Of course, first-timers or honeymooners will also be initiated into the thrilling world of morning and afternoon game drives, with all the accompanying anticipation of not knowing what you will see along the way. The flights between parks will ensure you always arrive refreshed and ready for your next adventure!
- Tour duration: 8 days
- Start: Nairobi
- End: Nairobi
Amboseli National Park,
1 night at Hemingways Nairobi
2 nights at Tortilis Camp
2 nights at Elsa's Kopje
2 nights at Sand River Masai Mara
- Comfort Level: Comfortable
- Type of Tour: Guided & Scheduled
- Type of Accommodation: Mixed
Day to Day Itinerary
Jet into Nairobi
Wing your way to Amboseli
Touchdown in Meru
Landing in the Masai Mara
Back to Nairobi
- 1 Night at Hemingways Nairobi on fully inclusive basis
- 2 Nights at Tortilis Camp on fully inclusive basis
- 2 Nights at Elsa's Kopje on fully inclusive basis
- 2 Nights at Sand RIver Mara Camp on fully inclusive basis
- Scheduled game drives and activities
- Airport / airstrip transfers on the circuit, including to / from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- Domestic flights on Kenya's circuit in SkySafari's executive aircraft
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
Additional Tour Notes
Please note that National Park and Conservancy Fees are excluded and will be billed separately.
- dates rates from
- 01 Jun 2017 - 29 Jun 2017 $6550 £5125 R83930 €5850
- 30 Jun 2017 - 29 Oct 2017 $6950 £5440 R89060 €6210
- 30 Oct 2017 - 16 Dec 2017 $6550 £5125 R83930 €5850
- 17 Dec 2017 - 31 Dec 2017 $6950 £5440 R89060 €6210
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.